“Beautiful Getaway!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cabana Beach House

Outdoor Shower
Covered Parking
8886 Pompano Way, Cabana Beach Subdivision
View of House from Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stacy R
Hattiesburg
“I would not reccomend this company or beach house to anyone”
Reviewed 23 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

My husband and I were both deployed to Afghanistan when I booked the bright green cabana house in Fort Morgan, AL, we saw pictures on the internet that portrayed the property nicely. When we got there the back door was wide open and not locked. This property is suppose to accomadate 10 people. There were 7 individuals there in my family, the property managers"Young Suncoast Reality" only left 6 towels and 3 bathclothes. Nails were purtruding from the deck (right in the walkway) my son stepped on one going out to the beach. My husband hammered them back into the deck. We were there end of July and first of August so it was very hot, the common area (den and kitchen) were freezing but if you went in any one of the four bedrooms they were an average of 10 degrees lower, therefore we had to use the fans. The fan in the master bedroom was very loud and shaking so bad I was worried it was going to fall out of the ceiling. So I turned it off and burned up. I was told when I booked this rental no pets were allowed which I was happy due to I have allergies. The first night I was bitten 7 times by fleas while laying on the couch. I swept the floor the second night and found a pile of dog hair. So obviously someone before our arrival had a pet there. Underneth the house where you park the plumbing leaks . We were there when Tropical storm Lee came thru the carpet was soaked by all the windows and doors which started to smell the house. The ice machine was broke and made a thumping noise. They charge you a $200.00 cleaning fee but the contract says you must clean before you leave. All the sheets are too small for the beds. I called the young suncoast the second night and got a after hours service. I left my name. No one ever called me back. when i went to turn in my key I told them about all the issues and said they were unacceptable. They said it was my fault for not letting them know. I told them I called but never recieved a call back and was told they never received my call. I would definatly never return to this property or/ management company or reccomend to anyone.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The back yard/ beach access
Liked least: How the property was portrayed
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kaplan

Reviewed 1 August 2009 for a stay in July 2009

KY
Reviewed 1 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: House was clean and beach view was superb
Liked least: The 2 beach rats and black snake
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing