Open today: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
Review Highlights
Good

Took my grandson for a walk around the park which he loves we can walk around where the old house... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Adventure806420
Pontardulais, United Kingdom
via mobile
Nice place to visit

We visited the children’s play area and saw the ducks in the pond. The cafe appears to be having... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Hayles10
Helensvale, Australia
via mobile

All reviews older children old house beautiful park play area car show large lake swans and ducks country park lovely place jewel in the crown dog walkers lovely walk kids love every saturday an adventure great for families great cafe
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Visited for a day out in the fabulous sunshine we have been experiencing, the park is amazing lovely walks a stunning pond, plenty of trails and a choice of playgrounds for kids, so far so good.

the only disappointment is the bland food served in the coffee shop, sort that out get a decent menu in there and someone that can cook and you would be on a winner

Reviewed 21 June 2018

lovely park to bring your grandchild which me and my wife did only to find a parking fine plastered on the windscreen.I had already purchased a parking ticket and displayed it on the dash. I asked my wife to display my disabled badge as I had to get to a toilet urgently, my disability is that I broke my back in 2 places with a full knee replacement so my walking is very slow. Well, my wife was busy getting my granddaughter into her buggy and forgot to display my badge. I wrote a letter and sent a photocopy of the badge with the parking ticket to Neath Portalbot County Council where they WILL NOT CANCEL MY FINE. if this is their policy when one genuinely forgets, please beware of N.P.C.C.Been told to take legal advice over this matter will post later.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place.plenty of walks.fishing and plenty for children to do. Events held throughout the year from vintage cars to family days. Plenty of parking. Cafe .

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely walk around the lake and woods, past the old ruins. Enjoyed a cuppa to round off a pleasant afternoon.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Absolutely fabulous place for a family day out. Lots of walks,play areas for the children,room to play, good dog walking, nice little cafe and cheap to park.The remains of the old house is there,worth a look. If you're looking for nature it's here; not for those wanting amusement park times. Spent a lot of time with my children and grandchildren in the Gnoll. We are so lucky to have it on our doorstep.

1  Thank karenhardie