“Mangia”

Ranked #24 of 51 Restaurants in Great Exuma
Price range: USD 15 - USD 45
Cuisines: Bahamian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Discover a breathtaking Bahamas vacation at Club Peace and Plenty! Here, you will find a charming 32-room resort that overlooks beautiful Elizabeth Harbour. Stay in a room with waterfront views or one that’s located poolside and enjoy a variety of amenities that will make your next vacation one to remember! The hotel’s central location in downtown Georgetown makes it the perfect launching pad for all that Exuma has to offer whether it’s swimming with the famous Exuma Pigs, snorkeling in the Thunderball Grotto and at Dean’s Blue Hole or exploring the pristine beaches of Stocking Island just across Elizabeth Harbour. After a long day, don’t forget to indulge in a delicious meal at our gourmet restaurant and bar!
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Beautiful updated restaurant that was one of the best that we dined at during our stay. Arrived a little early and had to wait for the chef to arrive. Wanted a cocktail, but only had beer and wine available. Some of the appetizers were not available either. You will see that restaurants here are often out of things that are offered on the menu. That is the only reason I did not give it an excellent rating.
Food was exceptional. I am VERY particular about my pasta sauce and this was delicious and authentic. Pasta is not made on site, but is imported and you can taste the difference. My son had the burger and also enjoyed it. Finished the meal with tiramisu. Strive was some of the best that we had and I appreciate that.
Owner is from Italy and I spoke with him briefly where he expressed the challenges and rewards of his newly opened restaurant. I applaud his efforts and wish him luck.

guido620, Manager at Plus39 Peace and Plenty, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you I appreciate this review it means alto when guest understand the struggles restaurants encounter at times. Thank you again I am happy you enjoyed the food. All the best

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Just returned from our 8th trip to beautiful Exuma and the only negative experience of our trip was at the new Peace & Plenty. We always look forward to the Thursday evening BBQ, where we enjoy great food, drinks and hanging out with locals. This BBQ was a total disappointment. The food was still good and reasonably priced but it took over 45 minutes to get a drink!!! We have been there before when they are crazy busy and it has never taken this long or been so expensive, 4 drinks (not island drinks, just rum & coke, vodka/soda, etc) were $50!!! And to top it off, there was barely any alcohol in them. The icing on the cake was while waiting, the new owner or someone who appeared to be in charge went behind the bar; clearly seeing how busy his two bartenders were and how hard they were working, proceeded to make a drink and promptly just exited the bar. If I was a bartender that evening, I think I would have walked out after that. In addition to the bar issues, there was no one to clear tables so this made the normal fly problem 100 times worse. The band was exceptionally loud as well and actually hurt our ears as we walked by. I truly hate to complain but we dearly love the PNP and want to see it return to it's original charm and value. The new ownership has a lot of issues to address to keep this place alive. We spoke with many locals while on the island and expressed our concerns and they all agreed that it has gone down hill and is way too expensive. I had recommended the BBQ to several families we met earlier in the week and was embarrassed that I had done so :(.
Please make some changes so we can enjoy our beloved PNP next summer!

Thank you for stopping by Peace and Plenty your next drink is on me!

Richenda Mcphee
Plus 39 Restaurant Exuma

Reviewed 29 June 2018

This restaurant was awesome the food and service were great. i highly recommend Diana she was so friendly and helpful

Hello, Thank you for the Review. Great to hear the food was good. Diana is awesome we are honored to have her with us.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The drinks, food and service were all excellent. The staff was very attentive. We really enjoyed our evening. The ambiance was wonderful...beautiful views!!!

Anya M, Guest Relations Manager at Plus39 Peace and Plenty, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Good afternoon Delicious,

We are indeed grateful that you stopped and dinned with us here at +39 Restaurant Exuma and enjoyed your evening. It was truly a pleasure.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This restaurant sits right in the heart of Georgetown and overlooks Elizabeth Harbor. We stopped in for lunch and drinks. The food is quite pricey but was very tasty. The property just recently underwent a renovation so everything is very neat and clean looking.

Thank you so much for stopping by and dinning with us, it was a pleasure to serve you.