Open today: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Definitely no. 1 in The Bahamas!

Tour with Exuma Water Sports was one of the best trips I have ever had! Amazing, professional... read more

Reviewed yesterday
144ontour
Lodz, Poland
Best Part of our trip to Exuma!

We did the swimming with the Pig tour with Justin. He was a great tour guide that made the day very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
203adamj
Edmond, Oklahoma

Recommended experiences in and around Great Exuma
from USD 379.00
More Info
from USD 399.00
More Info
All reviews ocean safari captain ray wave runner tour swimming pigs waverunner tour half day tour rum cake jet ski great tour worth every penny blow hole rock iguanas these guys iguana island hot dogs feeding iguanas first stop
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It's a must! A two hour tour with a fantastic guide through the most beautiful array blues, greens and turquoise waters. Swim and feed the pigs. Experience a natural swimming pool complete with blow hole. Sit on a swing in the water just off a secluded beach. What a great way to spend an afternoon. Rebecca and her staff were awesome!!

1  Thank PatrickJohnsonMA
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My men Al and MJ give the best tours. They know the sites and have a ton of personality. Al and MJ went above and beyond to be sure we had the best time possible. These guys would give you the shirt off their back. You’re missing out without these guys.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank travis803
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We took the half day tour to the pigs and iguanas (with some snorkeling and beach time thrown in) while visiting the area with our 9 and 12 year old kids. Everything was wonderful. Professional and friendly staff. Excellent experience start to finish.

3  Thank 264erint
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am so happy I booked this tour for my husband and I during our visit to Exuma!! I looked at a few other companies first because they were recommended in a guide book I'd bought, even reached out to a couple, but the email responses I got when asking for more information were generally short and not very "friendly"--like it was annoying that I was inquiring for more information. When I went to TripAdvisor, I saw Exuma Water Sports at the top of the list for tours so I took a look at their website and reached out. They were so friendly and informative, I immediately knew I'd made the right decision in waiting to book! And the tour absolutely went above and beyond in meeting my expectations!!

First of all, we were originally scheduled to take the morning tour on a Tuesday, but it was SUPER windy. They let us know the night before that the tour might be canceled, and confirmed in the morning. I immediately emailed them back and asked them if they could possibly get us on the Wednesday tour, and they switched us right away. Super responsive, super flexible, and it would have totally ruined the trip if we hadn't gotten to do this tour, so I was SO grateful!!! As someone who gets sea sick easily, I also really appreciate that they canceled the tour due to the wind and choppy water--they could have easily taken us out anyway, but it would have been such an uncomfortable day it would have really put a damper on things. I like the fact that they weren't just in it for the dollars and were really considering the comfort of their guests.

Once the tour started, we were on a boat with just 9 other people plus our two guides--two families and another couple. It was SO nice to have such a small group, and our guides were absolutely wonderful!! MJ and Al were so friendly--at each stop one of them would stay on the boat and the other would accompany us onshore. MJ came on the island with the pigs with us and you could tell he really cared about them--he knew all their names, told us stories about who were the "runts" in their litters and funny anecdotes about each individual pig, and as an animal lover that was really important to me--I was happy to know they weren't just being exploited to get tourist dollars. The guides also bring food out for the pigs and piglets twice a day, and will bring a vet out to check on them if one appears sick. While we were there, one of the grown pigs had sunburn, and MJ said a vet was coming out the next day to see what they could do about it. Thank you guys for taking care of those awesome pigs!! :)

Overall, every stop on the tour was phenomenal. The pigs were everything I dreamed they would be, the iguanas also! We saw a super cool "blowhole" in the rocks of one of the small cays we stopped at, and took an awesome hike on another island to a super cool overlook. When it was time to head back, I was totally satisfied--I think a full day tour would have been way too long, and the 4 hour half day tour was just perfect!! Highly highly recommend--in fact I will even say this is a MUST DO if you're in Exuma!!

3  Thank Kendall D
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This trip is so fun! Pigs, iguana’s, snorkeling, beautiful scenery, the crew if fantastic full of knowledge of the area!! I so recommend this tour!! It takes 4.5 hours, wear your bathing suit and water shoes!!

1  Thank Jenn H