“Home in Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach View of Beach House View From Covered Verandah
Beach View of Beach House
View From Covered Verandah
Relax on the Decking!
Cooling Out at Rayanns!
Stairway Leading to Upper Level Bedrooms!
Lounge and Dining Area
Full Kitchen with cooking utensils
Master bedroom with queen-size bed. Opens to private balcony with a breathtaking view!
Bedroom # 2.  Single beds ay be rearranged and strapped into a king-sized bed
Bathroom #1
Half bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lexy_D126
Miami, Florida
“Home in Paradise”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in July 2017

From the moment I arrived, I felt a sense of peace as I was surrounded by the most beautiful waters I have ever seen. I felt like I was transported into another world. The minute I entered I was immediately impressed by how clean the place, the decorations, and the little details that made the place feel like home. Rayanns Beach House was equipped with all the home essentials, Wi-Fi, and complimentary snacks and drinks. After exploring the two story beautiful unit, I stepped outside and I was in awe at the view. We had our own little private beach and BBQ area. I really had a hard time saying goodbye to the place. It was the perfect getaway house. The owner of the house, Mildred, made sure that we felt like it was our home in paradise. She treated me like I was part of her family not just another guest.

I highly recommend this place to anyone who... is looking for a getaway from everyday life... who wants a nice retreat with family and friends... who wants to self discover... or who simply just wants a great hospitality experience.

Rayanns is definitely my home away from home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Nov 2017
Thanks, Leslie! Such an expressive and well documented review! We certainly appreciate your taking the time out to do this review and having you visit our small island, Thank you for all of the compliments and we look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing