My family and I traveled on the Bimini Super Fast on August 10, 2013. From the moment we checked in it was terrible. The agents didn't seem like they knew anything and we were given wrong information. We were told to sign up for their rewards card and we have $10 to gamble on the ship. After speaking with 4 different people we were advise that was incorrect information. Ship left the port of Miami late at around 9:45-10:00 am instead of 9:00 am as indicated and we arrived to Bimini late after 12:00 pm and then had to board a ferry to the dock which took 30-45 minutes. We were offered water bottles and cold towels on the ferry staff was nice. Once we arrived to the island after 1:00 pm we were told we had to be back to board the ferry no later than 3:15 pm. We stopped at the beach for 10 minutes and enjoyed the pool for about 25 minutes then went to the casino to eat and play. The restaurant was very unorganized and food was cold and took forever. My husband never got what he ordered and the food was cold. We have just enough time to barely eat the cold food and find the trolley back to the dock. We then took the 45 minute ferry ride back to the ship. Music on the ship was great as well as the DJ. Breakfast was not so good nor was the free dinner. It seemed like no one knew where things were or what to do. Not worth the money too little time on the island and everything is a rush. Customs in Miami was a 2-1/2 hour wait plus the line on the ship to get off. Never again save your money and go on a real cruise. Overall staff was not friendly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious and modern 750-acre beachfront resort. World class casino. The largest marina in The Bahamas. Unsurpassed amenities and attractions. Turquoise water and white sand beaches for miles. It's all here are Resorts World Bimini...just 50 miles from Miami! The tropical island getaway of Bimini is just hours from Miami. Stroll along miles of white sand beaches beckoning the tranquil sapphire waters of The Bahamas. Escape life's daily demands at Resorts World Bimini as you explore the island's charm, experience our plush accommodations, enjoy a multitude of restaurants and bars and relax in paradise. Play in the boutique Resorts World Bimini Casino - the first with marina and water views. RWB complies with Federal EEO laws. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas