“Escapism is it's best...Live the Margaritaville...”
other travellers have booked this property
View Master Suite Master Suite
Master Suite
Master Living Room
Dinner
Second Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
motivatio...
Palm Beach, Florida
“Escapism is it's best...Live the Margaritaville Life!”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I met Douglas while hanging out at the End of the World Bar. I thought he owned the place, as cordial and openly friendly he was. Conversation led to his guided tour of the Island and an invitation to stay at his B&B. The experiences that occurred over the next days I thought were only written in Jimmy Buffett books and song lyrics. It was literally a dream-reality of staying at the coolest nautical retreat I could ever imagine; Of the best fresh lobster and steak I have ever enjoyed; Of my first snorkeling experience ever, which I know could never be topped, watching Douglas free-dive and spear lobsters and fish for dinner; Of his culinary skills at preparing the incredible island-style dinners; Of learning from Douglas how to be a true "native" by simply following his lead; And most of all, of making a new and unique friend that I know will be a friend for life!

Jimmy Buffett would even learn a thing or two by spending time with this modern day Tarzan!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Douglas, the owner.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Janitsa R
“Calm Blue Waters”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend & I traveled on RW fast ferry, Jenna & Doug picked us up by boat & gave us a tour of North Bimini. We spent 3 days at the BNB with fresh seafood dinners of fish & lobster. We stayed on the 3 floor master with a great view & sun deck. Beach & pool is a short golf cart ride away. Snorkeling was fun with Jemma as a guide. We both picked up our first conch & had it for dinner. Thanks Calm Blue Waters

Miamitamm...
“Fun in the sunshine”
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I spent five days relaxing in South Bimini. We hung out at a beautiful secluded beach with an infinity pool nearby. Our two favorite hosts were Suslin and her daughter Jemma that helped take us out snorkeling and fishing. We brought the catch home and Suslin prepared some delicious Bahamian meals. We had the best time and can't wait to go back!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Please Stay”
Reviewed 2 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We flew in on our Private Plane for a 4 Day vacation. We went snorkeling everyday & brought home Fresh dinner. Siskin & Jemma were Great help with our stay. Innkeeper Suslin cooked Fried Lobster & Conch. South Bimini is the Quiet side of Bimini with a Beautiful Beach 2 mins away. Thanks for a Nice Stay. Jerry

rtd720
Homestead, Florida
“Wonderful stay with wonderful hosts”
Reviewed 2 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed for a week, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice to stay here. The hosts were extremely generous and cooked us the best conch chowder I've ever had! The amenities were ample and even preferable to the Bimini Sands Hotel. It is an older Bahamian home, but it was clean and cozy. We felt right at home. At night, we would take the ferry over to the casino and have a fantastic time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone hoping to have some fun in Bimini.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Conch Chowder!
Liked least: That I couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing