“Spring Break getaway”

Cuisines: Bahamian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Sherry’s has many wonderful reviews. She certainly has prime real estate! Our girls loved her virgin daiquiris which was all we purchased. It’s a walk up bar/restaurant with a cute tiki type deck on ocean side. It was always busy! A local hang out.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

A trip to Bimini is not complete without checking out the local spots on the island. I found Sherry's place on Trip Advisor and knew I had to give it a chance. Let's just say, GO! The food was very delicious and the most perfect view being right on the beach. We ordered the conch fritters, crack lobster and plantains. Everything was EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The food was all delicious and the prices are very reasonable. The owners were great to talk to and made us laugh the entire time. Very local feel, highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I ate here quite a few times. Out of all the restaurants I visited during my 10 day B-Day vacation, this was the only spot I visited more than once. Their fried snapper is DELICIOUS, and so is their conch fritters, grilled lobster, jerk wings...everything was well seasoned and perfect. Accompanied by ICE COLD Kalik! The wall allows you to write your name, just ask Re-Re (the chef, that's what we called her) for a marker! Trust me, you will not be disappointed, they also have alcoholic beverages and her pina colada with Hennessey was delish and refreshing while watching the sunset!

1  Thank QueenieD69
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Had the cracked Lobster and conch fritters!Had a Great Piña Colada the view was beautiful!The owner was very friendly with the Best Bahamian Hospitality!!