All reviews short walk continental breakfast lucayan beach katy island
Reviewed 5 December 2015

We recently returned from Freeport and spent 3 nights at this delightful B & B.
Katybel met us at the airport and even drove us back the next day to pick up the luggage that failed to arrive on our flight. We have been to Freeport at least 3 times before but being with a family who have lived here for many years and enjoying their beautiful home and property added a new and enjoyable dimension to our trip. Katybel shared her interest in art and in their beautiful garden. The location of their B & B is excellent-just steps from the beach and a short walk to Port Lucaya. Thanks Katybel and Barry.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights.
Ms katybel is a warm and helpful host, the room was everything you need- clean & fresh with a good unsuite bathroom! She picked us up at the airport & served a light breakfast every moring in here beautiful garden! We borrowed her bikes for a penny compairing to the bike-rentals down in port lucaya!
I hope we can come back soon and enjoy paradise!
Thank you ms katybel for making our trip to paradise even better!!
Best regards from sweden!

Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank Lotta H
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Seagrape is a very nice place located very close to the uncrowded beach. Katybel does her best do make you feel comfortable. The breakfast is simple but good, with some fruits every morning. Katybel picked me up at another location and drove me to the airport at the end of my stay, rented me a bike and even drove me around one day, because I needed some clothes. I did not have much clothing during my whole stay, because the airline lost my luggage. Katybel even lent me some of her son's clothes.
If you want to visit this island, you definately want to stay at seagrape.
Hi Katybel, sorry for the late rating! :-)

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Aansn
Reviewed 16 February 2015

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Seagrape for a week in February. We enjoy this island so much, this is our 3rd time to Freeport in the last 5 years. First time was time share, second time was large hotel, and this time with Seagrape - which was by far our favorite. Katybel was the perfect host - she has a vast knowledge of the island and is happy to share. The walk to the beach is three houses down and the walk to Port Lucaya was 5-10 minutes. Katybel's garden and patio are lovely and very relaxing. The breakfast was fruit and bread (homemade) - always a bit different each day, but absolutely wonderful. We will definitely be back and will stay with Katybel again. We've found our home away from home.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank mmtropic1
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about Katybel and the service my girlfriend and I received at Seagrape House. It started with complimentary pick up from the ferry terminal. The room is great, and nicely seperate from the main house. Having our own door to the house was a nice touch, too. Breakfast was different everyday but always delicious.

It's just a short walk to the main marketplace in Lucaya, and even closer to the beach, so is ideally located. And whereas I read lots of negative reviews on the service and condition of the big hotels in the area, I cannot fault Seagrape House. Like any good bnb owner, Katybel was eager to share her local knowledge and experience to make our stay memorable. A+

Date of stay: January 2015