USD 394
USD 179
  • Pool
Dundee Bay Villas(Freeport)(Great Value!)
USD 222
USD 210
USD 191
USD 144
Priceline
Bell Channel Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
USD 160
USD 124
Priceline
USD 111
  • Pool
Sunrise Resort & Marina(Freeport)(Great Value!)
USD 216
USD 154
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

USD 343
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't stay here if I was paying for a hotel in Freeport myself. Stayed two nights before joining a ship. Plenty issues with the rooms that our group had and some had to wait ages for food to arrive. Having said that, the Western Omelette I had each morning for breakfast was hearty and very nice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2017

The position is not close to the sea, and you need a taxi to get there.
However the hotel is clean and staff is kind.
The rooms are clean and nicely arranged, located around a nice pool.
We've been there only one night, however I'd like to recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Eight of us stayed at this hotel after an amazing week of diving at Tiger Beach with Blue Iguana Charters. We had to layover one night in Freeport to catch our flights back home. The hotel check in staff was pleasant and the room was large and the beds good enough for an inexpensive night. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The outside pool area looked pleasant but we didn't use it. However the noise kept everyone from having a good night sleep. A bar next door played music so loud the bass vibrated the room during the day and into wee hours of the morning. Someone knocked on our door about 2am and ran off. Into the wee hours of the morning we could hear people partying in the pool area. All of this made a good night sleep impossible. I would look to book elsewhere if you are in need of a good night sleep. This was Saturday night...maybe it's quiter on other nights....

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank LindaA99
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Since our ordinary hotel did not serve decent food, we went across the street to the Royal Islander.
Have had two dinners here now, and here the food actually has a taste, and that is positive. They also have pleasant staff, and a pool that looks inviting.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Good Evening Manager,

I recently spent a week at your hotel and the stay was oh so pleasant. I stayed at your hotel before, and bragged about the hospitality of the staff; until recent. I had a very negative greeting and telephone conversation with one of your staff members at the front desk. It was the evening shift and the young lady was very unprofessional and impolite in her tone. She continuously interrupted me mid-sentence as I asked her a question. The young lady needs to learn manners and how to deal with customers, as It left a bad "taste" in my mouth. I was highly upset.

Room Tip: Look for Good Reviews, it speaks Volumes!!! :-)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family