All reviews dive boat caribbean divers restaurant upstairs port lucaya minute walk to the beach dive shop room balcony definitely stay here again bahama mama the hotel offers great place to stay welcome drink enjoy your stay great drinks mini fridge third floor water taxi
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and quiet the staff is very nice and polite. The front desk is always helpful in getting you anywhere on the island. The restaurant upstairs and Bar are very affordable and the food and the wait staff are great. Port Lucaya is just a 5 minute cab ride away and they have many restaurants there, even Domino's Pizza. If you want to scuba dive the hotel has a dive shop on sight, Caribbean Divers and they only take small groups out and handle all of your equipment for you.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
BellChannelInn, Marketing Manager. at Bell Channel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Absolutely the best "johnny cakes" and stewed fish!! You must stop by and try the restaurant even if you don't stay here! View of the water (channel) and fantastic, authentic, bahamian service and food.

Stayed: July 2018
BellChannelInn, Marketing Manager at Bell Channel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

XD Thank You!!! We really appreciate your kind words and we're grateful that you stayed here.<3

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I recently stayed at bell Channel inn, I was traveling alone and was made to feel very comfortable from the moment I stepped inside.
The staff are welcoming it feels like home from home.
My room was cool and welcoming, very clean and furnished comfortably, view was pretty of the surrounding waterway,
There is a large fridge and tons of wardrobe space. The bath tub and shower were very nice.
The restaurant “upstairs” was great nice atmosphere friendly staff I have allergies and the chef had no problem modifying my dinner to suit. Had a really tasty shrimp dinner they had many items of really fresh caught fish available.
Breakfast was awesome again modified for my allergy situation.
I would recommend as the place to stay if you find yourself in Freeport Bahamas.
They also have a diving and fishing expert available at all times. This I didn’t experience this trip. The dive boat looked really nice and new.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was dated but clean. The concierge was the BEST!!! She made sure that me and my daughter were able to see the best attractions during our stay. The Restaurant within the hotel had good food and was open on Christmas Day. The overall experience was great!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chi D
BellChannelInn, Marketer. at Bell Channel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your awesome review XD.
We're glad you chose Bell Channel Inn and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Me and two girlfriends stayed at Bell Channel Inn for 3 nights at the end of April 2018 and we loved the place.
The staff is very kind and helpfull and they really do make you feel like family.
Genie helped us with events and transportation and gave us a lot of useful information. She’s like our BahaMama.
The diveshop Caribbean Divers that’s connected to the hotel offers amazing drives.
The rooms are clean and comfortable and the restaurant Upstairs offers amazing food and drinks.
The hotel is located at the Canal and only 10-15 min by foot from Port Lucaya.
I’m definitely coming back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
BellChannelInn, Public Relations Manager at Bell Channel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Marie-Louise M,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We love to get feedback from our guests.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We aim to be a one-stop-shop for divers, offering a great place to stay, delicious food, tropical drinks and beautiful dives!
We are thrilled that you were able to take advantage of it all. Including Genie and her services - she loves to arrange tours and she always makes sure our guests have a great time while they are staying with us.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Susie