Review Highlights
Wonderful day at sea!

We had a wonderful day exploring the wonders of the ocean with JP and his deck hand Clovis. We had... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2018
MomtoGEC
Saint Paul, Minnesota
via mobile
Best way to explore the waters around Nassau and Paradise Island

If you are looking for a way to explore and play in the waters around Nassau and Paradise Island... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2018

from USD 89.00
from USD 73.00
from USD 119.00
More Info
All reviews jean philippe snorkeling with sea turtles le petit deck hand private boat trip deserted island life jackets highlight of our trip during our stay day trip captain tube bahamas atlantis
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were in the Bahamas in late June of 2017. Jean Philippe was wonderful. We were late to get to the boat and he was not bothered by this. He was very knowledgeable about the local waters. He was not watching the clock as we had a 4 hour/afternoon with him. J.P. seemed to enjoy the afternoon as much as we did. We were able to do a little snorkeling and saw some turtles. J.P. pulled out a tube and didn't look to add any charges to our bill.
The water was absolutely amazing. We have been many places and really enjoyed this afternoon.
Thanks JP for a great day. Sorry it took me so long to doing you justice and writing this review !
My screen saver on my phone is from this day. I love looking at this picture each and every day.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank ks123454321
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I had so much fun on JP's boat! He took us to many hidden islands and shark holes/coral reefs. 10/10 recommend

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Olivia C
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Went out with JP yesterday,had an absolutely outstanding day! He tailored the trip to our wishes and delivered an amazing day. No request was too much, very enjoyable company, great value for money!
Snorkeled with turtles and then in a very secluded reef just us (we were the only boat to be seen!). Then spent several hours fishing and relaxing in the peace & quiet
JP provided a very personal & friendly experience & we will definitley be booking with him next time were in the bahamas!

Date of experience: July 2017
Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Alicia and Tom are very nice and kind people I will be happy to have them as friends hope to see them back in the Bahamas soon

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough to go out on a wonderful day trip around the islands near Nassau where we were able to experience swimming with turtles as well as visiting beautiful deserted beaches! It was truly the highlight of my visit to the Bahamas! Jean Philippe made sure that we had everything we needed on the boat and provided an amazing experience and impeccable service.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We happened to get lucky enough to book a last minute private boat trip with Jean Philippe and escape the crowds of Atlantis for four hours. We had the best time. Jean Philippe took us to three beautiful spots. The first was snorkeling with sea turtles off of an island. My 11 year old daughter loved this and was even able to touch one. The next stop was snorkeling a beautiful colorful reef, my 15 year old's favorite part of the trip, followed by a final stop at a gorgeous deserted island. The kids loved exploring this island and found a lot of sea glass and some cool lizards. The center console boat was a really nice size for our family of four and the two crew, and very clean and had beach towels, life jackets and snorkeling gear available for us. Jean Philippe even snorkeled with us and pointed out things for us to see. He was great with my kids and they happily followed him around in the water much of the time. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better way to experience the beauty of the islands. It was so relaxing and our favorite part of our vacation. We would definitely book a trip with this friendly and gracious French gentleman again! The best and only way we would even think to go snorkeling in the Bahamas. Thank you again for a wonderful time!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Jennifer S
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Thank you very much Jennifer, I have to say that your familly is amazing I hope to see you again. Merci
JP