See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of nights. It was of the inexpensive spot on the island walking distance from downtown (if you don't mind walking) or just one bus stop away. It was also walking distance from junkono beach and some of the best jerk, fried and grill spot. Hotel was very clean. Continental breakfast was included in price. Staff very friendly. The towels were very rough but still managed to use. Pool clean. It is also very quiet. Definitely would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Bumwns
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

First off, the staff was amazing. Everyone i talked to and meet with was friendly, helpful and made sure I had everything I needed. A saving grace to this very uncomfortable hotel.

Pros
-Price, probably the cheapest in Nassau
-Excellent staff

Cons
Where do I begin...
- Very loud at all hours
- Pillows felt so old that I was afraid to sleep on them
- They do maintenance at night...
- Very out of the way, far from everything
- AC was so loud I had to choose between cool air or sleep
- Random people kept knocking on my door and apologising??? I don't even know what to make of that.

On my second day I caught some heat exhaustion and could find absolutely no comfort in my hotel room. It was a dreadful experience.

I can not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Adam G
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my two friends from Norway loved our stay at the colony club! Nice staff, especially Livingston made us feel very welcome! Only minus is the long walk to get to the beach, but it wasn't far to get to the bus stop who would Take us to the other side of the Island for just 2$! Would recommend!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Hanne B
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We were looking for just a place to stay overnight to catch an early morning flight. The description said a shuttle was available. It's not. And it was not really convenient to the airport. The taxi ride was $50. That's $100 RT. $215 all in. Ouch. But, staff were excellent. Room clean. No odors. Fairly well maintained. Clean pool. Two fountains and they worked. Built probably in the 50s. Breakfast included was a very skimpy continental. It is next door to the Bahamian Arboretum. A restaurant is a long walk, 3/4 mile. But it's a nice restaurant Bahama Grill. This is a 2.5 star property and it was average for that level.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CrackerJoe
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Too far from airport . Clean room but place is old. Bathroom was newly renovated and had shampoo and soap . Towels were old and thin . Breakfast service was good . Taxi fare was $40 each way from airport so it added to our cost .

Room tip: room 31 I'd in the corner upstairs so a bit quieter . Walls are thin so we could hear people next door .
Date of stay: May 2017