“Quiet Area near attractions”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Samantha6...
Belton, Missouri
“Easy breezy.”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Nice place... Short bus ride downtown to the shops, close to Fish Fry as well as the beach. Staff was helpful & friendly. My husband and I had a beautiful trip and would book again, Thx Guys!

Tania N
“Quiet Area near attractions”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location is within a 10-15 minute walk to a convenience store, restaurant, zoo and beaches. The area was quiet and people were very friendly. A ride was set up for us and the driver, gave us a brief tour and provided great insights. Errol responded every question or concern quickly and was a phone call away. Thank you!

Your age range 25-34
Torri K
Florida
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

So I left a super long review previously and I just returned from a week long stay. This is basically like a second home for me now. The onsite manager Emmanuel is like a bro--he greeted us like old friends. We were back in our spot close to the Fish Fry and downtown. Lots of construction going on in the downtown area and I read in one of the newspapers that the tourism folks are trying to improve the scene for all the cruise ship passengers and other visitors so this is a perfect spot to access the restaurants, bars, and other cultural sites downtown. And also must give a shout out to the Bahama Grill that is very nearby at the corner of W. Bay St and St. Albans--the beef ribs, mash potatoes and macaroni were on point! You will find details for ordering in the tourist binder in your room. As usual it was very easy to book with Errol who is very responsive. I hope to be back in November. Thanks for everything guys!

mlbrebnor
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Decent Stay”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I was in Nassau for Valentine's day for a few nights. I needed a place for a decent price since hotels on the island charge ridiculous rates. I booked at the Oasis for 3 nights, and I'm glad I did. My unit was basic and clean which is all I really needed for my short stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
78benjami...
Milledgeville, Georgia
“Authentic, affordable , hideaway”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

The long review left by the lady running in the marathon was the reason I finally booked with Errol at the Oasis. So glad I did. My wife and I traveled to Nassau for a number of reasons.Vacation , visit friends , and look at a prospective job.This location is in a very centralize area for travel throughtout the island and its activities. Errol and staff were very helpful,and kind. Wifi operated well , everything was clean and worked well. Hope to make friends with Errol and Kenny.Wouldnt hesitate to stay with them again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing