“Most Restful, Comfortable Accommodation in Nassau”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
David B
“Most Restful, Comfortable Accommodation in Nassau”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Hibiscus is in a quiet residential neighborhood. The villa is in the rear of the owners home and is air conditioned with a complete kitchen and washer and dryer. The villa is spotless. Immediately outside the villa is a small swimming pool. There is also a picnic table and barbecue and bar, all covered to provide shade. The wife is most accommodating and even drove out to find me when I was lost driving in the area.

amtatt
New York City, New York
“Loved the outdoor space”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The pool and partially covered deck made a great living room. We used the gas grill and the kitchen to prepare a number of meals and enjoyed eating outside. In a quiet residential area near beaches and tennis court, we felt completely at home. The owners are caring, quick to respond, but never intrusive.

Norma T L
Central Islip, New York
“Nice place, a bit out of the way”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This is a place for couples who need seclusion. The owners are great, kind caring people. For a single like myself, it was a great place to unwind.. Otherwise, it is not located next to much but a beach and a few restaurants that I didn't even get to try because of the incliment weather. A car is a must for this place, as the buses don't run around here like they should, especially on Sundays and taxis charge what they want. Maybe due to the bad weather or the fact that I didn't take the little garbage I had out on a daily basis, bugs were an issue. Come here when it's drier weather. Never been here before, so not used to these things.

Management Response
20 Jul 2017
Hi Norma, I humbly apologize about the ants on the table that you mentioned to me on your last day, we have never had complaints about this before. However I agree it has been raining a lot and that could be the cause. As a precaution we have exterminated the entire cottage to be on the safe side.

Here is an excerpt from our Property Listing clearly stating a car is highly recommended and what you can expect to find nearby the cottage: "Located within minutes from the beach, a horse stable, food store, a few eateries including Dominos Pizza and the airport. A car rental is a must as downtown is about 20 minutes away and no public transportation is available in the area. Taxis can be very expensive."

It did seem like you were unaware of this and it was a pleasure for my husband and I to take you around and drop you off. Thank you again for choosing Hibiscus!
Melissa R
Jamaica, New York
“THE PRIVACY WAS FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

HIBISCUS was the perfect place for a relaxing vacation, The area was quiet and the walls were high enough. The ultimate couple's treat,
Inae was very helpful and her husband gave us great direction for fun times out.
Best for last, the pool was beautiful. The filter didn't seem to be strong enough though.
But we swam in it nearly every one of the days we stayed on the West Coral side of the island.
Suggestions - my husband and I are tall, 'a higher porcelain throne' would have been so nice.

Hope to be back soon

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
20 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review Melissa I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We have noted your comment about the filter and have adjusted it accordingly. I am already working on getting your 'higher porcelain throne' :)) See you soon!
Torri K
Florida
“Charming cottage with lovely owners!”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I am delighted to extend my gratitude to Inae & her husband for a very relaxing stay. This property is very near to the Coral Harbor shopping center which has a small food store and some take out options which made staying here very convenient. We had a car so we were able to navigate from the airport easily and get around to visiting the beach and friends. I also want to highlight that I was able to cook Xmas eve dinner as the kitchen had all the basic tools to prepare food. So just as others have pointed out, this place is away from the busy downtown areas near the Wharf, Fish Fry etc. and is really a place to slow down, kick back, relax and enjoy the nice weather.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing