“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BUffalo NY
“Awesome”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I just returned from the Bahamas on 3/23/2015 and had a blast!!! Renting the Villa was the best decision that we made. Thanks to Duran and his team of professionals our stay was amazing! When we called about anything they were very responsive. Car service was arranged ahead of time and very prompt. The apartment is very nice. The area is very quiet and we felt safe! Looking forward to working with the staff at Tangerine Sunsets in the near future!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I liked that we had access to wifi and free calling to the US
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Mar 2015
Thank you so much Shannon. You guys were an absolute delight and we'd love to host you again next time you're in our neck of the woods. mi casa es su casa.

Tangerine Sunsets Team
Ccampbell...
New York City, New York
“Hidden gem in the heart of Nassau.”
Reviewed 7 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

This nice sized one bedroom rental off the beaten path in the heart of Nassau gave my family plenty of reason to come back soon. Located about 2 miles from Paradise Island and a mile from Montagu beach we could not ask for anything more. The service was outstanding and any questions we had were addressed immediately. We have stayed at many resorts on the island and by far this place is the best value.

6 Jul 2012
Thanks so much Chris for the wonderful review. It was great to have you guys down and my only regret was that you didn't stay longer ;)

You are welcome anytime and we wish you and your family the best.

Kind regards,

Tangerine Sunsets
USA
Reviewed 22 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
26 Mar 2015
Rhonda!! I'm not sure how this review slipped through without me getting a chance to say thank you! I so appreciate the time you took to leave us a positive review and I'm happy to say better late than never as I didn't catch it at first.

It was great hosting you and I hope you visit again.

Tangerine Sunsets Team
UK
Reviewed 6 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Mar 2012
Thanks so much for your kind review Steve. We enjoyed having you guys stay with us and what better way to begin to cool down in the tropical Bahamas than with a nice cold beer ;) Be safe my friend and our doors are always open to you in future.

Kind regards,

Duran
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing