“Best Snorkeling Ever!”

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Snorkeling Ever!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I wanted a private snorkeling trip while my cruise was docked in Nassau and I must say, I found the perfect guy to take us out! Basil is so great - he showed us all the different areas and genuinely seemed excited to take us out. He made us very comfortable the entire time. When we got to the snorkeling spot, we were the only two people in the water which was amazing. It was so nice not to have to worry about bumping into tons of other people from the excursions you can book on the cruise ships. Also, it was cheaper going through Basil than the ship excursions. Basil is very easy to get to once off the ship - right by Senor Frogs. I would in a heart beat go out with Basil again if ever given a chance to visit Nassau. You will not regret it - trust me!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank cmm14

Powder Springs, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hands down one of the best memories of my life!”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We've snorkeled with Basil twice. Once in January 2010 with another married couple we were cruising with and again as a girls trip in Dec. 2011. What drove us to Basil was his offering of a more intimate snorkeling experience. We didn't want to be on those large boats with 50 plus people. Basil didn't disappoint. He was kind, courteous, and attentive. He was very knowledgeable about the island and gave us an experience we will never forget. When we returned again, he remembered us right away. We hope to go back soon and will definitely book Basil again.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Mindy B
West Orange, New Jersey
“Amazing snorkeling experinece.”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Basil at Blue Hole water Sports was an excellent instructor for a first time non swimmers like my friend and I who went snorkeling. He gave us a good discount and a great one on one experience / tour of the Atlantis view.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best Snorkeling is with Blue Hole!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2011

We have gone on over 4 snorkeling trips with your team and each have been fantastic. Your team is very friendly and listens to exactly the type of snorkeling experience we are looking for on each trip. With that information they have consistently provided a reef location that meets our expectations. We have used other tour providers in Nassau, but from now on will only come back to Bluehole. Basil and his team are the best! Craig & Kim Monnell / Mocksville, NC

Visited August 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Beautiful snorkeling and much preferred the small tour size”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My friend and I were on a weekend Carnival cruise and I usually prefer local tour vendors with small groups because the cruise-sponsored snorkel tours are always crowded. I randomly chose Basil as he had excellent reviews on here but I definitely do not regret my decision. He took us to 2 snorkeling spots where I saw beautiful fish and even a turtle! I was idiotic of course and left my camera on the boat. By the way, it's true that he doesn't have a big catamaran but if you look at his website, you'll see pictures of his boat. It's not the fanciest boat, but it was perfectly adequate for the scenic ride to the reefs. All the more enjoyable to get splashed by waves in the hot sun =)

Visited July 2011