I visited the Bahamas for the first time for my birthday. I landed 3 hours prior to check in and my room wasn't ready. The front desk agent let me know that my room was upgraded from garden view to ocean view so No biggy...i was able to drink and eat at the buffet. but as 3:40pm approached and I still had no room and i was aggravated. The room I finally got was a queen "ocean view" room" with half view of a broken down building with a glimpse of the ocean. I called front desk and inquired about the king room I should've gotten, which is when they said they had no king rooms available.I thought my birthday trip was about to take a turn for the worse. of course i expressed my disappointment.
Next day I was told that I was being moved to a king room-YAY. The room was to die for-much more spacious, an actual view of the beach and near the pools and bars.(Which ever manager made that possible on 10/11/17 THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Entertainment Staff: WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN??
LAVANDA,Q, OSCAR, ROSS, The Marvelous MARVIN, RENO, LARRY, and KEY --The main reason why i had an unforgettable trip was because of this team. absolutely the definition of going above and beyond. Whatever you're paying them, it is simply not enough. PLEASE GIVE THEM A RAISE.
FUNKY D and his band are in a league of their own. what a voice, what a waistline! It is very delightful to watch him perform. My family and I will most likely return just to watch him sing "The Big Bamboo"
The food was so-so. except at the Caribbean grill.(The burgers were tasty)
Have Angela make her "special drink". don't ask what's in it, she'll simply tell you its a special. Devon and the other gentlemen at the lobby bar are a funny team- absolutely have them make you a Breezes Blue!
**IF YOU'RE SEEKING BEACH, RELAXATION, SOME FUN, and ENTERTAINMENT then this is the resort for you. don't expect glitz and glam when walking into the hotel. this property is in desperate need of a renovation BUT most of the staff definitely makes up for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming seaside all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Taxes Fees and surcharges included in one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau