I've been to 4 other all inclusive resorts and sorry to say this one was my least favorite.
Garden of Eden
Beach grill and buffet lack of selection and room temp
Pool small and rusty with chipped tile
No bottled water except to purchase
No room service
No coffee shop
I feel bad because I think this hotel has great potential if someone would take care of it. I heard from another guest that parents used to own it and left it to their daughter who is catering to spring breakers which is a shame.....
This is only my opinion based on other all inclusive resorts I have been to.
**Ants in the ice at lobby bar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming seaside all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Taxes Fees and surcharges included in one upfront price - NO HIDDEN CHARGES. NO RESORT FEES! Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau