“Wow! Best fun ever on ATV’s”
Review of Island Atv

Island Atv
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family of 7 recently rented ATV’s from Island ATV in Nassau. The service was extremely friendly and efficient, the ATV’s were brand new & suited all the different ability levels of my entire family. Definitely the best way to explore the island! Fantastic fun and very good value for money!! Highly recommended for any age because we popped the younger kids on the back.

ISLANDATV, Manager at Island Atv, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Bahamas

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I rented an ATV from this company and I was super happy with their service!!! Not only did I love my experience but they gave me so much other information about where to go, what to eat... It was like my personal tour guide! They were punctual! I would highly recommend for everyone!

Thank you so much we are happy to have helped you enjoy your vacation in the Bahamas