“Wonderful stay at Villa North Winds!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Peachesbm...
Homer, Georgia
“Wonderful stay at Villa North Winds!”
Reviewed 16 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

My nephew wanted to go to the Bahamas for his Senior trip. He and his mom (my sister) chose Villa North Winds due to its description on VRBO; its location on the island; and the fabulous view of the beach in front of the villa. Lucky for me, my nephew invited me and my husband to go with him on his senior trip. So, we got to enjoy this villa along with other members of our family.
There was a glitch upon our arrival as the vrbo site had our arrival date one day later than our actual arrival. The villa was occupied and we had no plan B. But, not to worry, Bianca made arrangements for our group to stay in another villa close by. This villa had a gorgeous view, private pool and worked perfectly for our group. We were able to check in to North Winds villa the next day. Again, no worries.
Villa North Winds worked out great for our group and my nephew had a wonderful Senior trip! We went snorkeling near Cabbage Beach one day. (Cabbage beach was pretty, but it was very, very crowded....people everywhere, umbrellas, jet skis, boats, etc.). But, that snorkeling trip was so much fun! So, the next day, we bought our own snorkeling gear and went snorkeling at the beautiful beach in front of the villa. (Most days and evenings, our group was the only one on this beach! Awesome!). We also enjoyed snorkeling at Cliftons beach....the beach with the broken pier.
The villa itself had everything we needed...A/C throughout, wifi, large kitchen, comfortable furnishings, etc. Its location was on a quieter side of the island and right there at a beautiful beach with a beautiful beach view.
I would definitely stay at Villa North Winds again as well as recommend it to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Olivier M
“PERFECT host & location !!”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I rarely take time to leave reviews, but I am for this great house & host.

We traveled in a group of 5 friends for a short breakdown in the Bahamas. Our first choice canceled and we ended up renting this house! We got lucky!

The location is amazing - directly by the ocean, only a few steps directly down to the water and a great spot for swimming and snorkeling.
Hermann was the most amazing host - available whenever we needed, for anything. He is almost like family to us now.
Everything was perfect. We were away from the tourist places. And we had this beautiful paradise all to ourselves. We miss it already!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing