“Oh Andros the Food Is So Delicious and So Much Food!”

Andros The Fish Fry
Ranked #18 of 329 Restaurants in Nassau
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 25 March 2018

The food was so delicious and just so much food on your plate. We ordered fried fish and Chicken, peas & rice, with potatoe salad/cold slaw. I can taste it just thinking about it!!!Delicious just begins to describe it, one plate can easily feed two people and the price is great. The restaurant was crowded on every occasion that I visited, so I had to wait, but it was worth the wait!!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The food here was superb. The portions were huge and we couldn't quite finish but we sure tried. This was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The host of the home where we stayed suggested lunch at Oh Andros and it did not dissapoint. The crab salad, grilled shrimp and conch fritters are not to be missed. It was so delicious we came back for take out on our last night on the island. Prices are great for what you get. The Fish Fry is definitely a place where tourists and locals mix...which is a great thing!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I took the 10 bus from Baha Mar to Fish Fry for $1.25 and decided to check out Oh Andros after reading reviews on different places. For $22, I got 20 conch fritters (which were huge, and the best of maybe 4 different kinds I tasted on the island), and a huge dinner platter of fried conch, macaroni, plantain, and about 2 pounds of peas and rice. Everything I just mentioned was amazing and cooked perfectly. And, I'm 6'5", 210lbs, and eat a ton, and I ate MAYBE a third of the dinner. It would EASILY be split between 2, which makes the value even better. Definitely check this place out while on the island!

6  Thank SamCarlWoz
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My Family and I are in the Bahamas celebrating my 55th Birthday. I am enjoying this beautiful island and food. The temperature is 77+ and I am just loving the weather. The food is so delicious. I love the rice with penguin peas. We are going to the Junkakoo Festival tonite and bring in 2018 New Years in The Bahamas. l love it here...so much culture☉