“OK... wouldn't come back”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #28 of 330 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: USD 0 - USD 25
Cuisines: Mexican, International, Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: HELLO FROGGIES If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We came here for dinner since this is in walking distance of the Hilton. We arrived around 8:30pm on Friday night. It was busy. Service was slow... the drinks are probably 98% sugar and I felt like hell after drinking since I had no idea it was 2x1. The food was ok, but the service was just SO SO SO slow.

Grupo A, Gerente at Senor Frog's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

We'll share your thoughts to our team in order to improve your experience on your next visit.

Kind regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,394)

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This place is not for quite place seeker. This is a party place. Not only by night but for day party as well. Food was ok, a little bit pricy.

Thank you Mark!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

...the food was edible and though I was completely sober all night, I ended up having a decent time. The songs only played for 10-15 seconds before the DJ went on to the next one, so that was a bummer. Pretty sure the music was on a loop with choreography and DJing scripted and repeated nightly. People were generally there to drink heavily, dance, and hook up with strangers. Not my scene, but I was with fun people - we all felt out of place together, so we had fun.

See you next time.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

What a fun place to eat! The food was very good. The entainerment while eating was a lot if fun to watch. Not a place to go if you have a headache. I highly recommend it for a good time!

Thank you Lori!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

My wife and I only stopped by to ave a drink before heading back to our Airbnb. I don't recall what we paid, but they were obviously over priced, water down drinks. We figured that was going to be the case since it is directly next to the cruise port and we have visited other Senior Frogs throughout the caribbean and it's the same no matter what country you visit.

I will say the location and scenery is nice.

Grupo A, Gerente at Senor Frog's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thanks for your review!