“Nice Place with beautiful view.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
airam4nad
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice Place with beautiful view.”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I love St. John's UVVI and this along with coco de mer next door were the best places I have staid at there. I have been to St. John's usvi about six times. I would recommend spending a liittle more money for rent and stay at Peters Bay. The prevailing wind is from the east and this place along with coco de mer have an east exposure and are high up with good views insuring a beautiful ocean breeze.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
BGranite
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“The best one bedroom place on the whole island”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We go to St. John twice a year for years now and have stayed at hotels, B&B and other private homes over the years until we found the Gatehouse. THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY ON ST. JOHN!!! Don't be fooled by other claims. Trust me here, I have travel extensively throughout the Caribbean and found no place nicer. We have stayed here several times now and never get sick of it. Now under new ownership, the new owners have put a lot of thought into updating these two one bedroom units. The place is clean, comfortable and classic St. John. There is a private beach (Peter Bay Beach) for the residents of the houses in Peter Bay Estates which is just awesome. The views are some of the best on the island and the breezes are constantly blowing in this area of the island. I like the lower unit because of the full kitchen, indoor/outdoor shower and covered porch but the upper unit is just as nice. Like I said, it's just my preference. It's very close to the main road where you can catch one of the many taxis that will drive by all day long in case you wish to save money and not rent a Jeep which will add another $500 to your stay for the week. My wife and prefer to buy some food and make dinner at night in the kitchen or even better the grill on the porch. The view will make you want to stay in verses running into town and dropping $150+ on dinner. The Gatehouse is worth the money, every penny of it, so save those pennies and rent one of these two units. You won't be disappointed.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing