We had the best experience at Grande Bay! Our condo was right in town, we only rode a cab once to Cinnamon Bay. Right in the heart of town-within walking distance to all the restaurants! Paul and Dawn were so helpful! Paul gave us great advice on restaurants and Dawn helped us secure a spot on Bad Kitty- trip to BVI's-highly recommend! Condo was clean and spacious with great views! Fitness Center had everything I needed, including coffee to my sleeping husband every morning. Rented a dinghy right outside and took to all the phenomenal beaches. Stopped every day ay the Beachbar for our Bushwacker to end our day. I highly suggest staying here over an overpriced resort- you will really experience St. John! I just got back- and like my title suggests, ready to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands