See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

My grown daughter stayed here while she was searching for a permanent place to live in St John, said it was okay. I found it better than okay, I think she's getting spoiled : )
Sure, nothing fancy, but a clean room, good AC, plenty of space, clean bathroom, and breakfast included!!
Easy walk to the ferry and sites of Cruz Bay. Plenty of free parking.......now, I might take off half a star for the noisy roosters on the property but that seems pretty common down here. I'll be back, and I'll stay here.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Spent one night here. Checked in at 8pm by a bartender since the inn office was closed. She could have been a bit more welcoming in the process. The room was decent, but a bit overpriced if you compare it to other options in the area through AirBnB. Many roosters in the area, so if you are naturally an early riser, the 5am alarm clocks should be no problem. My check-out process was MUCH nicer, thanks to Stephanie who was a sweetheart and very gracious.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

To Michelle, Andy, Mary, Josh and especially Stephanie you guys made my solo trip a success. The inn at Tamarind is a throw back to the 70s, the laid back no worries lifestyle is so comforting and relaxing. Clean rooms at reasonable prices what more could you ask for?
How about centrally located?
How about great food?
How about friendly knowledgeable staff?
How about free beach towels, chairs and coolers? I am and have already recommended this place.
P.S. Stephanie I was serious about my proposal. ♡

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 7 February 2016

The location and cost of the hotel is great. The one problem we had was a rooster crowing in the middle of the night and all night long. Unfortunately for me I'm a very lite sleeper and for 3 nights did not sleep well. I would recommend the best ear plugs money can buy. The waitress said there is really nothing they can do about it. The roosters are not theirs but are on the neighbor's property and sometimes theirs. I could have handled it if it just happened at day break - but at 2:30 and all night long!
Our room was very clean and the free breakfast was great. I would go back if they got rid of the roosters.

Room Tip: Not sure if any rooms are away from rooster crowing
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elaine E
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Tam Ct for 4 nights in Feb and loved it. This isn't The Ritz but I am not Ritz guy. Cool room, clean with all the hot water you need. Every rest in Cruz Bay is within a 5 minute walk. If you want to waste your money, you can do so. Also , Tam Ct has the Best Breakfast on the island. I would leave $5 every day for the maid but she. never took it. Fab place and my 5 th time.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple