Stayed in Lavender Hill suites with wife and 2 kids (age 8 and 5) for 6 nights. We had 2 bedroom unit 12E. It was great because the kids had their own room. Overall, we loved the location because it was short walk to town and easy access to restaurants and shopping and the view over Cruz Bay was great. Rooms were very clean and pool was nice for kids. You will have to drive or take taxi to beaches, but that is pretty typical on St. John unless you are staying at one of the resorts like Caneel Bay or Westin. The price was good and the unit was clean. Only two minor complaints: things are a bit worn in 12E and the AC on the 2nd floor was very loud and made some weird noises. When we go back to St. John we will definitely consider this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lavender Hill Suites(R) - 1 and 2 bedroom luxury suites all with spectacular Caribbean views just steps away from the shops, restaurants, ferries, and nightlife of Cruz Bay, St John. Each unit has its own unique tropical motif, and each offers fully equipped kitchen, TV, beach chairs and towels, coolers, fully AC, etc. We are the onsite owners and managers of units 1W, 2W, 3W, 5W, 7E, 8E, 10E and 12E. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Lavender Hill Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hill Hotel Cruz Bay
- Lavender Hill Suites St. John/Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands