“I miss Coral Bay too but I really miss Indigo Grill”
Review of Indigo Grill

Indigo Grill
Ranked #15 of 124 Restaurants in St. John
Price range: USD 14 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Indigo Grill combines fun casual bar fare with interesting small plates, special entrees, pizza, and scrumptious desserts. The changing menu draws from many cultural influences with both classic and fusion dishes, and our warm, friendly, and entertaining staff help create a fun upbeat atmosphere which makes everyone feel right at home.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We ate at the Indigo Grill twice and because we had communal dining with the family, we got to try most of the things on the menu and it was ALL out of this world. YES! The tater tots were so delicious that I will not be able to eat tots again without thinking of the Indigo.
The staff was friendly and the owners even more. A school teacher from the states and a Cajun dude.....which explains why the food is so good there. My cousin works in the USVI as a pool designer and like me is also from New Orleans, so we had a instant connection to the owners and their story. Man the food was out of this world dude, keep it up!
Our hearts and prayers are with this rest. as we vacationed here a week before the big hurricane of 2017 hit and wiped the island clean. Its my hope these guys rebuild and take off running again, cause I'm coming back to the island.......mostly for the food at the Indigo Grill.

1  Thank Scott V

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We ate there twice in August. It has a nice casual outdoor patio with good drinks and good casual food. Prices were a bit more reasonable than other spots in Coral Bay. I recommend the muffuletta pizza.

1  Thank KyleHuntersvile
Reviewed 17 August 2017

What a gem for island atmosphere and wonderful food. Service was great and food was wonderful. Went back 3 times for drinks and dinner. On our second visit there, bartender even remembered what we had the night before now that's good service. Had pizza and the appetizers were all amazing. If you visit the side of the island don't miss this place. And I must add the music was good as well.

1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great night at indigo grill There was a wonderful live band playing Aswads Fall who were outstanding
Talking about outstanding my husband and I had the shrimp boil. 1b of shrimp with sausage potatoes corn and mushrooms. Spicy and unbelievably good. Hope it goes on the full menu.
Jeremy the bartender made great drinks and out server Rosie was super friendly, fast and adorable
Thank you indigo grill for an amazing night. We will be back!

1  Thank Ajh697
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

While we were staying at The House of Open Arms in St. John, we decided to dine at Indigo Grill for dinner one evening. The atmosphere is lovely with island lantern lights everywhere and a huge cozy dining area both outside and inside. Our bartender was Nate who was very professional and great. I had the tuna entree which was over coconut rice, spices, and marinated veggies. Outstanding meal!
Looking forward to going back to Indigo Grill while in the USVI.

1  Thank J4395EVkaties