“Read this review before booking them...”

World Class Anglers
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 650.00*
and up
4 Hour Private Fishing Charter St John
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Just kidding with my apprehensive title. These guys are amazing. They took my fiancee and I out for a 3/4 day trip where we saw caught 1 tuna and 2 mahi. We must have been the only boat out on the water but still managed to find the fish. Captain Adam and his mate Carlos are two really great dudes with vast fishing knowledge, great sense of humor, and good insight on where to find the fish. They will make sure you have a wonderful time and you'll be talking about your trip for a long time after you come back. There's nothing like fishing the Caribbean with great people on a great boat. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed.

All reviews
"lures"
"reeled"
"outfit"

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing time and amazing crew! It was a gorgeous day. The crew were able to bring a Blue Marlin to the surface but it was just shy enough to avoid our lures. Great experience!!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

These guys took great care of us out on the water! Their fishing knowledge is vast and they are quick to answer all kinds of questions that our kids had!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Our crew was accommodating, but the boat had lost one of its engines on the trip and was losing power to its electronics due to ailing alternator. We caught one small blackfin tuna and a handful of small ground fish, so small you couldn't filet them. I contacted the owner, but he did not even respond. I would look for an alternative charter service.

4  Thank bakerst7
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I was surprised that a slot was available after contacting Rick for a last minute fishing trip with my family. We had been in St. John for a few days and I figured this would be a good adventure for us (me, wife, 3 girls (7,9,14) and my MIL). Rick, the owner, returned calls and emails promptly and was able to get us on a 3/4 day run on a Sunday. Needless to say, this trip was a memory for a lifetime for me, and my girls.

We met Adam, Josh and Matt at the National Park dock at 7:30 AM and set sail for the North side of St. Thomas. I told Adam I wanted tight lines, lots of smiles, no trophies but would like some Mahi and he delivered quickly. We caught what he said were some of the biggest inshore Mahi he had seen...within an hour of launch. It was amazing. Neither myself or my family had ever seen fish like that (flounder, reds and specks, sure) but the fish were spectacular. Pulled in 3 between 23-28 lbs one of which my oldest girl reeled in herself. A couple of nice kings and some HUGE barracuda as well.

Adam has a great personality and made the trip exciting for all of my girls and kept things silly enough that they stayed in the game even when the fish weren't biting. The youngest girl got a little seasick and he worked to keep her distracted till she got to feeling better. Josh was up top steering and scouting while Adam and Matt worked tirelessly to keep 5 lines going and trying to get us bites on the line.

We walked away with lots of smiles, great memories of a fun and exciting fishing trip and a good bit of mahi and mackerel (Go to their site, you will get a good bit, but not all of your catch). The filets fed 6 of us to the point of being stuffed for the last days in St. John. Well worth the price of admission, I would recommend World Class to anyone wanting a superior fishing experience.

1  Thank Wes B