Book In Advance
Tours from World Class Anglers tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience World Class Anglers
from USD 650.00
from USD 950.00
from USD 1,250.00
More Info
All reviews fishing trip mahi catch fish these guys captain adam blue marlin fishing knowledge day trip great sense of humor great boat mate lures
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Where do I even begin? I went out with World Class Anglers for their "full day trip" two days in a row.. I was by myself, and these guys worked their tails off, and couldn't have been more accommodating to me!!!!! I told them I had hoped to catch a Marlin, even though it wasn't quite Marlin season yet. Well, the first fish on the line the first day was a Marlin!!!!!! They coached me on getting the fish to the boat, (amazing boat, by the way-super clean, it's beautiful,spacious, and just top notch!) and cheered me on the entire time!!! They are certainly pros at what they do!!!! I also mentioned hoping to catch wahoo and tuna, and that's exactly what we did!!! I just can't say enough good things about Captain Chris and Captain Adam!!!! I fished my little heart out for two days in a row, and they made the magic happen!!! Now, I may as well say, I'm a whiny girl, and they put up with my foolishness like the professionals they are! I'm sure I was a high-maintenance handful to deal with, but they were so kind to me!!! If I was on their nerves, they never let it show, hahaha!!! For the second day, I had told them I hoped to catch some mahi-mahi. Well, as soon as we got to the spot where we were going to begin trolling, we had a mahi on the first line before the second line could even be dropped!!! While I was reeling in that fish, Captain Adam got the second line in the water, and immediately there was a Mahi on that line!!!!! Then, a third line put in, and immediately a third Mahi!!!!! Three fish on the lines in less than two minutes!!! AND it was what I was wanting to catch!!! I told them they had "fish finding magic!" They are true professionals in every sense of the word-from finding the fish you hope to catch, to coaching you on reeling the fish in, to cheering for you, and the list could go on and on!!!!! Obviously, they know the right bait, rigs, etc to use. If there was ever a time when the biting got slow, Captain Adam was swapping rigs out, to try to attract more fish. They weren't going to let too much time go by without a fish being on the line! Captain Chris was great at getting us to the right spots and directing me with his fishing skills! They were both my biggest cheerleaders and coaches those two days, and I was (and am) their biggest fan!!! I would go out with them in a heartbeat, and definitely plan to charter them again. I honestly just do not have the words to explain the amazingness of the two days I spent with them!!!! At the end of the day, Captain Adam cleaned, cut fillets, and bagged up the fish for me to take to my rental condo to cook. Also worth mentioning.....I accidentally left my favorite Yeti Tumbler on the boat, and I called Captain Chris to ask him to look for it, and he personally brought it to me!!! They even let me fly my "fish flags" bearing the type of fish I caught-even though it's apparently common for the other charters to give captains grief on the radio if the flag is anything "less" than a Marlin! That, to me, was very kind and accommodating of them. I was so proud of every fish I caught, and they let me show my pride. It was a team effort by all, and I can't wait to fish with them again!!! If you want a GREAT charter fishing experience, these are your boys!!!!!!! I have memories to last a lifetime!!!!

2  Thank Little_Sheila
Reviewed 10 May 2016

My son and I fished with Capt Chris and fist mate Adam (who also has his Captain's license) on May 5, 2016. 3/4 day trip with just the two of us on the 36' boat with twin Cummins diesels putting out nearly 1,000 hp total. Adam has a great future as a stand up comic should he ever want a career change. We usually had five lines out at once. Several times my son and I were both reeling in fish simultaneously. As my son says, we caught so many we lost count. It's not cheap but it was our best deep-sea fishing experience ever and worth it. One word of caution: They'll filet enough fresh fish for you to go ashore and have a local restaurant prepare it. Avoid The Dock restaurant, however. We figured if we brought the meat for fish tacos and salad with fish that there would be some sort of discount. Nope!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

This review is a little overdue, since we were in St. John 2 weeks ago.
My 12 year old son loves the outdoors, and wanted to go fishing while we were in
St. John. After reading other reviews, we contacted Capt. Chris, and were all set for a half day trip. Capt. Chris and Adam couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful to a couple of novice fisherman. The day started out with several pilot whale sightings, followed by some spirited fishing, bringing in a total of 9 tuna. Needless to say, we had plenty of fish for the big group we were traveling with. I would highly recommend these guys, and will be in touch when we go back. Thanks for a Great Day..!!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Chris & Simon treated us to a great day of fishing. When things started out slow, they threw everything they had at it, & worked hard to find the fish. The result, we're eating well tonight. Thanks Chris & Simon.

1  Thank Marty S
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

We took our two boys ages 6 and 8 on their first fishing trip. Chris and Adam were great and really helpful showing the boys what to do and they both got to reel in fish all by themselves. We took home plenty of fish to enjoy and lots of great memories. Highly recommended!