“Adam is the Energizer Bunny”

World Class Anglers
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 650.00*
and up
4 Hour Private Fishing Charter St John
Reviewed 10 May 2016

My son and I fished with Capt Chris and fist mate Adam (who also has his Captain's license) on May 5, 2016. 3/4 day trip with just the two of us on the 36' boat with twin Cummins diesels putting out nearly 1,000 hp total. Adam has a great future as a stand up comic should he ever want a career change. We usually had five lines out at once. Several times my son and I were both reeling in fish simultaneously. As my son says, we caught so many we lost count. It's not cheap but it was our best deep-sea fishing experience ever and worth it. One word of caution: They'll filet enough fresh fish for you to go ashore and have a local restaurant prepare it. Avoid The Dock restaurant, however. We figured if we brought the meat for fish tacos and salad with fish that there would be some sort of discount. Nope!

All reviews
"mate"
in 15 reviews
"lures"

Reviewed 27 April 2016

This review is a little overdue, since we were in St. John 2 weeks ago.
My 12 year old son loves the outdoors, and wanted to go fishing while we were in
St. John. After reading other reviews, we contacted Capt. Chris, and were all set for a half day trip. Capt. Chris and Adam couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful to a couple of novice fisherman. The day started out with several pilot whale sightings, followed by some spirited fishing, bringing in a total of 9 tuna. Needless to say, we had plenty of fish for the big group we were traveling with. I would highly recommend these guys, and will be in touch when we go back. Thanks for a Great Day..!!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Chris & Simon treated us to a great day of fishing. When things started out slow, they threw everything they had at it, & worked hard to find the fish. The result, we're eating well tonight. Thanks Chris & Simon.

1  Thank Marty S
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

We took our two boys ages 6 and 8 on their first fishing trip. Chris and Adam were great and really helpful showing the boys what to do and they both got to reel in fish all by themselves. We took home plenty of fish to enjoy and lots of great memories. Highly recommended!