Book In Advance
Tours from World Class Anglers tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience World Class Anglers
from USD 650.00
from USD 950.00
from USD 1,250.00
More Info
All reviews fishing trip mahi catch fish these guys captain adam blue marlin fishing knowledge day trip great sense of humor great boat mate lures
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Chris & Simon treated us to a great day of fishing. When things started out slow, they threw everything they had at it, & worked hard to find the fish. The result, we're eating well tonight. Thanks Chris & Simon.

1  Thank Marty S
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

We took our two boys ages 6 and 8 on their first fishing trip. Chris and Adam were great and really helpful showing the boys what to do and they both got to reel in fish all by themselves. We took home plenty of fish to enjoy and lots of great memories. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

My husband went last week on a 6 hour trip, the weather wasn't amazing to say the least but they weathered the storm and put him on fish right away. The crew was very helpful and friendly. We would highly recommend them to anyone! Really a must do. P.s I would have but I get super sea sick and the wind was howling that day!! ;)

Reviewed 31 March 2016

sooo awesome!!! great day we caught lots of fish tuna, mackerel and some others I can't remember. excellent captain and crew , super knowledgeable, fun and personable across ages. they were great with everyone my son and his friend, my 70 year old parents and my 40 year old self. we had tons of fun and caught a bunch of fish and learned about fish, boats and pirates! and so beautiful ! highly recommended

Reviewed 28 March 2016

My husband and I fished with Captain Chris and First Mate Adam mid-March, 2016. First off, we received a phone call confirming our fishing trip for the next day, while still in Minnesota ONE WEEK before we were even scheduled to travel to St. John. What kind of scheduling system do they use? Next, once in St. John, I had to hound the captain to confirm our scheduled trip. After being rescheduled due to weather and receiving no reconfirmation from Captain Chris, I called to find out when we were to fish and Captain Chris told us we were scheduled to fish the next day. Perfect, we were set to fish. Lo and behold, once we were on our way out of the harbor to fish, Captain Chris received a phone call from the people he was supposed to be taking out to fish who were on the dock, not us. Captain Chris then asked us what our name was? Again, what type of scheduling system do they use? It should be noted that the boat didn't turn around, the people scheduled to fish were left high and dry on the dock.

The day was not a total loss. Fish were caught and brought back to the villa (but not the Wahoo, which was claimed to be poisonous, much like the other reviewer who also had the captain keep their Wahoo). It should be noted that First Mate Adam was AWESOME. Very friendly and helpful. In case you can't tell from this review, Captain Chris was AWFUL. He used foul language for the duration of the trip and he blamed me for his scheduling screw-up. What the heck, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, he clearly hasn't learned anything about customer service. You can trust that Captain Chris has received many negative reviews from us during the rest of our stay on the beautiful island of St. John.

3  Thank ArvisGr