“Great people make the difference!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
2-Tank Discover Scuba in ST Thomas with Optional Snorkeling
Ranked #8 of 27 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Hook Dive Center is a full service PADI Dive Center located in American Yacht Harbor on the east end of St Thomas. We invite you to stop by our shop where we offer all levels of dive instruction, daily dive excursions, private charters, dive and snorkel rental equipment, air/nitrox fills, and equipment service. We also offer a large selection of dive and snorkel related equipment for sale.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
“Great people make the difference!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

The Red Hook crew is top notch. For a 1st time diver it was great to have a knowledgeable and patient dive master to show me the ropes. Would definitely pick Red Hook again.

Gray, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must for any interested diver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I visited St. Thomas on a last minute vacation. I had no clue about diving before I arrived. After completing my discover diving I wanted to get my open water certification. I completed my online training that very night and the staff at Red Hook made sure I got all my checkout dives completed before I left. All the staff was helpful, friendly, easy going and willing to accommodate anyone at anytime. Anyone from the first time diver to the seasoned vet should checkout Red Hook Dive Center before going to St. Thomas.

Visited March 2012
Hampton Bays, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful service....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

Did a 2 tank dive in Feb of 2012...our DM was MIckey, and our Capt was Zan....did'nt have to go far from Red Hook to hit 2 wonderful sites,,,,Coral Gardens, and Squidville...water and dive sites were very nice, and the professional attitude and demeanor of Mickey and Zan were wonderful, and a credit to the dive industry....Mickey led a very easygoing and zen-like dive, that made you feel you were part of the underwater enviorment......would gladly dive with Red Hook divers again, as the entire staff is friendly, and professional.....HI PEG !!! ----Leslie and Gerry Valentine.....

Visited February 2012
“Awesome, semi-private dive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

Travis as captain, and Tom as instructor were both fantastic! Both were easy-going yet professional. They even let my wife and kids come on the boat at no charge, so my 11 year old son could see what diving was all about. Furhermore, the instruction we got in the pool was super helpful. Miki even let my son use a scuba rig on the following day, to get even more comfortable in the water.

I can't recommend them enough. Anyone diving in St. Thomas should look them up!

Cheers,
Scott

Minneapolis, Minnesota
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

We got great service. The staff are very freidnly and helpful.. It was not a cattle car dive just three divers so it was a great dive the fish were beutiful and we saw a few turtles!

Visited February 2012