All reviews shuttle service sugar beach coki beach amazing views rum punch nature trail free shuttle shoreline restaurant middle pool st thomas lower pool private beach golf cart our honeymoon snorkel gear coral world bad kitty
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We stayed in the D4 Villa. All villas are completely different. Some are updated & some aren't. Check out the pictures to each villa to see how it's going to be. I've read some negative reviews & I think it's simply due to a lack of research on their part. I would most definitely say that our stay was a 10! We absolutely loved it there. The accommodations & the view were beautiful! Everyone was so polite & helpful. It was a very relaxing stay. A special thank you to Mr Willy for always being so courteous, Danny for serenading us with a beautiful song for our anniversary, Cam for always being so sweet & honest & a very special thank you for the complimentary champagne to help us celebrate our 4th anniversary. We definitely will be staying again in the future! We honestly couldn't thank you all enough. There is complementary rum punch & coffee at the lobby. The view was breathtaking! It was a complementary shuttle to anywhere on the resort property and they also had a complementary shuttle service to a certain distance outside of the resort property which was very nice because it actually saved you a lot of money in taxi fees. Very peaceful and quiet. Definitely going back to Point Pleasant!

Room tip: Look at pictures for all villas
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jeff A, General Manager at Point Pleasant Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge members of our team. They are a part of what makes our guest experience special. We are delighted that you chose to spend your anniversary with us!

You are correct when you say that the accommodations are all different as they are individually owned. By contacting the resort directly, we can guide our guests to the most appropriate choice whether it be hilltop or waterfront.

It's great that you had the opportunity to use the shuttle services and to enjoy our rum punch. We'll be sure to have a glass ready for you on your next visit!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My daughter and I returned from an 8 day vacation to St. Thomas a couple weeks ago (July 31-Aug 7). This was one of the best vacations I have ever had. This was my 5th trip to St. Thomas and my 3rd time staying at Point Pleasant Resort. I love this resort which is why I keep going back. The location, the accommodations, the staff! I cannot say enough good things about this place. Everybody who works there is so friendly and great with my 12 year old daughter. Just to mention a few people but Jean, Tyler, J'nise, Willie, Danny and Brooke were outstanding!! Always so helpful and just great to chat with. We stayed in A-1 and the views were gorgeous. I miss waking up to those views every day.

I highly recommend this resort and cannot wait to go back again next year!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

The best endorsement we can get is that of a returning guest and we are so thrilled that we continue to provide a great vacation experience for you and your family.

We are so fortunate to have a fabulous team here, and they love to see that you appreciate their efforts, so thank you for mentioning them by name.

Looking forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Like Omg!! My sister and I definitely enjoyed ourselves at Point Pleasant. I was more than satisfied with the resort on many different levels. Point Pleasant has definitely set the bar for me when I plan future vacations.

I said all that to say very satisfied.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Love the idea of a sistercation and so thrilled you chose to spend it at Point Pleasant Resort! It is so great that you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I went down for an end of summer vacation. We had never been to St. Thomas before and were unfamiliar with the island or activities. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful during our entire trip. They suggested activities which all ended up being well worth the time. They always had a smile and a willingness to help us with any questions or needs.
In fact, my son accidentally left his watch in our room. The staff found the watch and shipped it back to us for free.
Most pleasurable trip we have had and plan to come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jeff A, General Manager at Point Pleasant Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

We are delighted that your first visit to St. Thomas was such a hit, and that our staff was able to help make that happen. It always pleases us to hear that our guests really enjoyed their visit.

Next time you plan to come see us, just call our resort directly and we will make sure to take care of your accommodations. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were very pleased with everything! Love this place and would def. go back!! Staff was fantastic, breakfast on our balcony every morning was unbelievable. Great little kitchen, had everything we needed. We highly recommend this place, great for couples and families!!!

Room tip: clean, great views and unlimited Rum Punch!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jeff A, General Manager at Point Pleasant Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful time. It's great hearing that our guests enjoyed their visit so much that they want to return. When the time comes, give the Resort a call directly to reserve the perfect accommodations for your visit. See you soon!