“Unbelievable House”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A view of Magen's Bay Beach from an overlook, just down from the villa
Beautiful Magen's Bay and Peterborg Peninsula
A beautiful sunset.
The The 2nd Master Suite has a refrigerator and coffee/refreshment bar for your convenience.
Bath in the 2nd Master Suite.
One of many beautiful sunsets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

George F
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Unbelievable House”
Reviewed 18 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I cannot thank you enough for all the help and attention that you gave us before our arrival so that we had no problems which made everything go very smoothly. I cannot thank Rashel enough for all the help she provided us. She was at the airport to meet us and she was always available to help. She also helped make our stay enjoyable. My whole family just had a great time and are talking about making another trip back in a couple of years. Megan's Bay beach got two days from us as it is very conveniently located to your home. We spent some part of everyday swimming in the pool and enjoying the view from your decks located in paradise as my wife says. I think that because of your home; where it is located; the view; the help and friendliness of your manager Rashel; and the genuine interest you have in helping your renters to see that they enjoy themselves is a positive and successful combination which should make people want to return. Again, on behalf of my family, we thank you for a wonderful week in paradise.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Jim K
Spring Lake, Michigan
“BEST,BEST,BEST of everything you could want in St. Thomas”
Reviewed 6 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

This place had everything: location, view, great pool, anything you needed but didn't bring, and privacy. We even had beach chairs to take to St. John's beaches. You will need a car or van to get anywhere but each morning at 6:30 am we drove down to Megan's Bay and exercised on the beach and ran on the road/parking lot, otherwise not anywhere to run on the roads. Take the car ferry over to St. John's to explore the beaches and for sure take a trip out to Skinny Legs for a beer and sandwich.
We had three couples and there was plenty of room for all to enjoy the sunsets and views as well as the GREAT pool.

We would stay here again because we all LOVE IT.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, view, ammenities,pool, deck, everything
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jill I
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“AMAZING VACATION AND HOME! HIGHLY RECOMMEND”
Reviewed 14 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

You will not be disappointed with this wonderful home over looking Megan Bay.. The owner has gone out of her way to make "BLUE SKIES" your home away from home… THE VIEW IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Whether you're relaxing by the pool or opening your eyes in the morning … NO DETAIL HAS GONE UNNOTICED…. SIT BACK AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Wish I could have stayed longer
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Jan 2015
Thank you so much for your great review! Blue Skies Magen's Bay is where my heart is :-) I try to think of everything I can to make guests feel like they are at their own home in paradise. I'm so happy that I got to share it with you! -Shawna
Michigan
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
GA
Reviewed 11 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing