All reviews french town within walking distance great location one night short walk nice pool sea plane the salt water pool dive training cats running charming place to stay party boat shopping district frenchtown area island decor comfortable room ferry dock
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed here just 1 night because my husband and I came an extra night early before our week at the Marriott. It was very nice and comfortable. The owners, Candy and I think Eddie, were super nice. Candy gave us some great recommendations for our stay. The restaurants nearby were very good. There are a lot of steps, so be ready for a small workout :-) And yes, those darn roosters didn't want me to sleep...lol! There was no tv in the room, but I knew that before booking so I was ok with that for one night...not a big deal. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OlgasFancy, Owner at Olga's Fancy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Four of us stayed the night before and the night after a BVI charter. The small very nice boutique inn is walking distance to everything you need for a short stay. They are in really great shape considering the two cat 5 hurricanes that passed through just 7 months ago. The WiFi is up and running and the pool is fabulous! No TV yet, but really who needs it. Only thing is the roosters are up and talking pretty early so a lite sleeper might be annoyed. Candy seemed to be on duty 24/7 and was very helpful. We will diffidently stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
OlgasFancy, Owner at Olga's Fancy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you very much for the kind review!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We are so happy we found Olga's Fancy. This is a perfect location near the ferry, shops and restaurants. The view from the rooms and the pool is amazing! We were warmly greeted and escorts to our room. We were immediately treated like family and old friends. Even the other guests were wonderful and happy. You can't beat this for a quick overnight or a weeklong stay. Stores are close to purchase beverages, snacks or sundries. Refrigerator in the room was perfect. We didn't want to leave. This is a small, laid back and casual establishment that is BIG on hospitality and cleanliness. We will be back again and again and again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OlgasFancy, Owner at Olga's Fancy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you so much!!! And we are thrilled you enjoyed our little island inn!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We can’t say enough good things about this place! The view from the King Ocean View room is incredible! Perfect island vibe, with a family feel. The owners have coffee in the morning with the guests. The location is great; within walking distance to some of the best restaurants on the island, convenience stores and ferries. Highly recommend staying here!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OlgasFancy, Owner at Olga's Fancy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this place. Let me preface by saying that I'm a big chain hotel kind of traveler. I have top tier status with Hilton and mid tier with Marriott, Starwood and Intercontinental Hotel Group. A B&B just isn't something I stay at but this place may change my mind. Let me tell you why.

Location: Perfect. An easy 2 miles from the airport and near a number of good restaurants you can walk to. Even downtown Charlotte Amalie is a walk away.

Hotel: It's in great shape. They have a large heated pool, plenty of common areas to sit and relax in, lending library, kitchen and best of all, you're right on the water.

Staff: So helpful and friendly. They had our room ready for us at 8 AM when we arrived and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and happy our whole time

Room: Done very well. Nice tile, good shower, fast Wifi, comfortable bed, good lighting. I absolutely suggest paying for an ocean view room. Hearing the ocean from your room, having the balcony etc. was wonderful.

I plan to make visiting this property a yearly event for me. As I said, I can't say enough good things about it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sal_Paradise767
OlgasFancy, Owner at Olga's Fancy, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you so much for the stellar review! Happy to hear you are now a BnB believer!!