“Mouthwatering breads, aromatic coffee and fruit tarts that look like art, and still have diet-friendly choices!”

My Brother's Workshop Cafe and Bakery
Reviewed 17 July 2015

Wow! Am I impressed. My Brother's Workshop Cafe and Bakery has created the cutest, quaintest Cooke shop and bakery that you can find downtown! Everything is mad right there.
If you want the best baked goods, you'd better come early; they were sold out of their individual fruit tarts when I fit there at 11:30, but I am not surprised from the way the family sized fruit tarts looked. They were so irresistible that you couldn't help but eat the whole thing!
The breads, cookies, little cakes and everything looked and smelled so fresh, that staying on my diet has been seriously challenged, but thank goodness... THEY HAVE DIET-FRIENDLY FRUIT SALAD, or I would have strayed...
Prices were very fair, everything is made with love and served with a smile. I am going to be first in line tomorrow so I get that fruit tart.
Parking is a little tough, so park in the first space on the street that you find. A little walk will help to compensate for the sweets that you get!

2  Thank StThomasTraveler