Review Highlights
Grand time at Grand Jewelers

Grand Jewerly is the perfect pick for friendly, honest and personal attention to your jewerly... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
TdDnD
via mobile
Best rings ever! Just ask my wife!

I learned of Grand Jewelers thru friends of mine. Bought an anniversary ring back in April, very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
dave e

Recommended experiences in and around Charlotte Amalie
from USD 35.00
from USD 149.99
from USD 395.00
More Info
All reviews jewelry store customer service st thomas doing business engagement ring highest quality no pressure perfect piece beautiful jewelry wings diamond earrings repeat customers beautiful pieces beautiful diamond diamond ring the entire staff tennis bracelet
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Exquisite service. Best prices in town. We were looking for a diver's watch for our son and found the best deal. When in St. Thomas, will definitively do business again. More than recommended.

Date of experience: March 2018
GrandjStThomas, Owner at Grand Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We truly appreciated your presence in our store. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. The biggest compliment we can receive is your recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

Grand Team

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Jay always is a very pleasant individual to work with. He has had several pieces repaired for us. He even returned a necklace that was dropped outside his store at no charge. Pieces purchased were of the value paid when appraised independently. The St Thomas store is always well stocked. Jay takes the time to show products without high pressure sales pitch. Been using their services for over 20 years. Highly recommend them.

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We have truly enjoyed working with you over the years and we wish to continue doing so. We are glad that we could create a memorable experience for you. The greatest compliment you can offer us is your recommendation. We hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Jay

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have done business with Grand Jewelers for 30 years and never been disappointed. They are always so helpful and most importantly they stand behind their jewelry no matter what. I would not buy jewelry from any other store in St. Thomas. The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable and I am proud to call them my friends. They treat every customer very special and the selection is wonderful. Bruce and Debbie

Dear Bruce & Debbie,

Thank you for your trust and loyalty. It is because of friends like you we continue to do well. We have truly enjoyed working with you for over 30 years and we wish to continue doing so.The biggest compliment we can receive is your recommendation. We hope to see you soon in sunny St. Thomas!

Grand Family

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We have worked with Navin since 2011 and recently with Anish. They are without a doubt the most professional and friendly folks I’ve ever worked with. Their attention to detail and ability to take care of the customer is second to none!! Thank you all so much!

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We hope you enjoy your beautiful new jewlery and we look forward to seeing you back in St.Thomas soon!

Navin & Anish

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We were on a recent cruise port stop and had read all the great reviews on Grand Jewelers so we stopped in to browse. I’ve had a Diamond I’ve not been happy with and had been wanting an upgrade to a better color and clarity. Jay was able to show us some different options. I ended up loving a radiant cut stone he had in a D color. I was happy he took my old diamond as a trade in. We had a limited amount of time but he walked me over to get the new stone mounted in my original setting with some new prongs done while we waited. He was very patient with us after we returned from our initial visit after visiting some other Jewelers on the same street. It was a great shopping experience and I love my new diamond!

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your kind words! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying you new jewelry. We truly enjoyed working with you and are glad we were able to create a memorable experience. We hope to see you in St.Thomas again soon.

Jay