“Cutest coffee / panini shop ever!”
Review of Pasta Go Go

Pasta Go Go
Price range: USD 0 - USD 11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

This is my go to coffee spot. I come here twice a day. Margaret and Nick always take care of me. $2.50 / cup for a large coffee and I need skim milk, but they have 1%, close enough. My bf visited me this week and he wanted to have breakfast here even after he heard rave reviews of Glady's, he's a picky eater and he like how clean this pace is. Staff is friendly. All the locals stop here, at least the ones who like/know/want good coffee! 1000% recommended.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

On an expensive island, this place is not only a great value, but has some truly fantastic sandwiches. The cheesesteak with habaneros, the Porchetta (best sandwich I've had in the VI), and the BBQ sandwich are all truly 8-10 out of 10. Plus, ringing in at about $8, they're all a great value. Breakfast sandwiches and pastries/cookies are excellent as well. I haven't actually had the pasta.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Had the best veggie burger ever here. Keep it going guys! I love that you serve breakfast all day. I will be telling my friends and returning soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Great spot in the alley off Waterfront. Great food, reasonable prices...delicious panninis! Just a little place but a filling lunch at a great price. Look for the sandwich board sign on Waterfront so you don't miss this gem.

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Very friendly workers !!!!! This is a daily morning stop for me the coffee is made fresh and the pastries are freshly baked and smells amazing