“Fish Face is a must stop in CA!”
Review of Fish Face

Fish Face
Ranked #11 of 42 Shopping in Charlotte Amalie
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We spent a week in the CA and RH areas of St. Thomas and our experience at Fish Face was our favorite shopping experience. The shop provided a great selection of locally made or produced items. If you are in the market for quality clothing and not some ordinary t-shirt shipped in from the mainland you must visit Fish Face. The owners are amazing hosts and friendly. Kristin's underwater photography is worth the visit alone!

Date of experience: August 2017
"kris"
"store"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This is a wonderful shop with a unique array of clothing, jewelry, photos, island art and more. So glad we stopped in on our cruise stop in St. Thomas. I bought earrings and a matching bracelet of recycled glass, very pretty! Also picked up a long sleeved SPF shirt for my daughter. Great prices and a terrific owner and staff. Must see when you're in Charlotte Amalie!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017

One of my favorite stores in St. Thomas. They have many unique items. This is my must go place to find a good memento of my stay in St. Thomas. A definite must go.
prices are good and not your typical souvenir shop.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I have been to St. Thomas numerous times but have never been to this store. I decided to walk down the passageway and was very pleasantly surprised by this gem of a store. I bought a cute coral colored dress, and my husband and I bought long sleeve SPF nice quality shirts. Would definitely recommend this store.

Date of experience: March 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I liked this store. It had some reasonable priced items. I picked up a necklace with a piece of sea glass on it. I asked how much and the lady said It was $20. Deal! I went to check out and the necklace it was on was an additional $25 ! I feel like I was baited to buy it and then find out it is 2x more!

I bought it but I felt kind of like I was tricked into it. Not sure I would shop here again. The lady looked at the cashier as well when she told me it was in addition to it like to say- it worked again. Could be my imagination, but ones not thrilled!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank qtdesignz
Carrell A, Owner at Fish Face, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear qtdesignz

You are absolutely right. We should have had a separate price on the Slider so that it was clearly stated that the slider was not included with the Seaglass Pendant. Our fault, and we have taken your advice to heart and, belatedly, added a price to each slider we use for display purposes. Hopefully, no more confusion.

If you would care to return the slider, we will refund your purchase price and pay for the shipping. Our intention is always to have happy customers, and whatever we can do, we will do. Feel free to contact us at 340.775.5129

I hope you will consider coming to see us again the next time you are in St Thomas. We regularly find new artists whose work really impresses us, and we hope you will allow us to share our excitement and appreciation of them. And Palm Passage is a very quiet peaceful, pleasant place, great bar, excellent restaurant, other merchants who carry original and unusual works.