“Stopped n for late lunch... not bad...not spectucular”

Tickles Dockside Pub
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Crown Bay Marina
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I ordered a salmon caesar salad... which I think should be easy.

The salmon was good (a bit overcooked for me, but ok). The dressing wasn't good. Did not taste at all like Caesar ... and that's my goto salad. I've eaten it all over the world. Several others with me had meals. No complaint on the food, but no one raved about anything they ate.

The only reason I rated it very good, is because of the location and the view right on the water. The food itself was just "Ok". Service was pretty good as well. You'll leave full, but don't know that you'd return for any food cravings.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Came upon Tickles when we decided NOT to pay $20 pp for breakfast at Emerald Beach (see my review on THAT nastiness). We took a taxi to Tickles and well worth the trip. Pretty close to New Jersey or Philly diner food with really tasty eggs, omelettes, pancakes and the like. Their lunch and dinner menus look very diverse and this will be a return spot for us on our next STT visit! Service was good and prices well appreciated! Can't go wrong with Tickles!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here as we waited at the marina for our ferry. We had a really sweet waitress who understood we were in a rush and went out good her way to get us quick service - if you know island time this was terrific for us

Reviewed 26 June 2018

we were coming from Disney's fantasy and then taking a water taxi to Dinghy's. Tickles was right there so we went in for breakfast . biscuits n gravy for $5.00 . coffee was good and we were happy. has a local feel to it and everyone was very nice

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

A great little spot right on the water by the Harbour. Delicious food, friendly and attentive staff and popular with locals