Olga's Fancy(Charlotte Amalie)(Great Value!)
USD 175
USD 170
USD 197
USD 173
Hotels.com
Galleon House Bed & Breakfast(Charlotte Amalie)(Great Value!)
USD 98
USD 95
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
Emerald Beach Resort(Charlotte Amalie)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 280
USD 252
Hotels.com
Bunker Hill Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 143
USD 125
USD 325
Midtown Guest House(Charlotte Amalie)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 90
Travelocity
Bluebeard's Castle Resort(Charlotte Amalie)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfrench townmagens bayfree shuttleseaplanecarnival
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I really enjoyed the surroundings of this hotel. Just a short walk away are good restaurants (since the restaurant at the hotel is not open), and the downtown area is good to shop and just walk around in (fantastic architecture to admire as well, especially in the older churches). The hotel was nothing special, but nothing bad either - comfortable room, very good mattress, cleanliness was definitely a priority which I appreciated. It was what I expected, and had a shuttle to Magen's Bay, which I needed. I recommend it and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
AsstRevMgmt, Asst. Rev. Mgr. at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much for the kind review. We are working hard on improving our hotel. Once finished, we invite you to return and experience an even Windward Passage!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

As of March 2018, this hotel is not fully operational. It is clean and basic. Some rooms have AC and some other don't. Not all rooms are operating. Centrally located.

Much of the island is still recovering from Hurricane Maria. This property is open for temporary workers and people working to put the island back on track. It serves this purpose well.

They offer continental breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank EGB201
948pamk, Guest Relations Manager at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Your comments have been shared with our staff.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very nice. It's under renovation, although it already looks pretty good to me. It's not a luxury property from what I can see, but it's perfect for what I paid - it's comfortable, relaxed, and the location was ideal to everything. You can walk to restaurants and shops nearby. They even have a free shuttle to Magens Bay which was very convenient. The staff was super friendly, and the room I stayed in was very clean and smelled fresh. The restaurant and gym are not open, which are my only complaints, but my overall experience was very pleasant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
AsstRevMgmt, Revenue Manager at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for the kind review. As a matter of fact, we are improving our property to become more upscale in the long run, and invite you to visit us in the near future to see the completed Windward Passage!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Windward Passage has a great location - being walking distance excellent shopping and eating in the downtown area. The hotel itself is very pretty, with a pool and lounge area inside the confines of the property. They also have free breakfast in the morning and complimentary transportation to Magen's Bay, which is one of the nicest beaches in the entire caribbean. Buses and taxis pull up right outside the hotel gate which is also very convenient. We were not sure what to expect of our St. Thomas vacation considering everything the island went through last year, but I'm glad we came and had a great time. I highly recommend the Windward Passage.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
AsstRevMgmt, Rev Mgr at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The worst place i ever been in my life. Over 13 yrs of travel, this place for sure will stay in my head to the rest of my life.. disgusting. Once you see the breakfast in the morning, you will look for hidden camera, to see if its a joke or not..

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Predrag D
948pamk, Guest Relations Manager at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. The hotel has been through a CAT 5 Hurricane we stayed open so the Relief workers would have somewhere to stay.

Renovations will start April 19 until January 2019 we will have a Brand NEW Hotel. We invite you to return in 2019!

Kind Regards