See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My daughters and I wanted a unique place to stay in St. Thomas for just under a week, and we sure found it with the floating condos. The three of us only needed half the berths, and there were plenty of clean, comfy spots to sleep. The microwave and freezer/fridge were great to have, and all of Red Hook's restaurants and amenities were, literally, right there, no awkward walks or taxis needed! Jeremy looked after us with great care while allowing us our privacy as well, which, to me, is the perfect combination in a BnB situation. If you're looking for a fun, unique place to stay in Red Hook St Thomas, check out Floating Condos!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Teresa D
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed on one of Jeremy's boat for a week and it was a killer time. The most gracious host you could ask for, he always had an answer for every question I had and if he wasn't around to help personally one of his staff was. All around awesome experience!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank rammert123
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Enjoy island living while staying aboard a sailboat! Jeremy and Taylor are the perfect hosts. Sleeping aboard is so peaceful! Walking distance to Red Hook and lots of St John ferry, nightlife, restaurants and grocery store. At the dock at Latitude 18 where there is live music most nights!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beachbumtoo64
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

I ventured to St. Thomas and was looking for an affordable place to stay for a few days before meeting up with a friend. I didn't need much, just a space to keep my stuff and somewhat of a home base.

Taylor greeted me with a smile and showed me onto the boat. I spent the first day alone enjoying my piece of paradise. The dock is quite and much like a cul de sac or ppl who stay there year round and other guests lime me. I slept like a rock and awoke the next day refreshed. The boat has just what you need, a fridge, a bathroom and a place to shower all on crystal clear waters. I even got to see fish swim by. It is a boat so expect some quirks, but you can also expect prompt service when needed.

The next night I was able to make friends easily at Latitude 18 where entertainment is awesome and food is even better! I was invited to a bond fire in the beach by Jeremy and friends. Their hospitality and kindness was much enjoyed and appreciated. It was a wonderful stay with great people that I will not soon forget.

I would come back and stay with Jeremy in a heartbeat.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jet383252
Reviewed 18 January 2016

We stayed for just one night on Mariah. What an adventure... we weren't sure about staying on a boat, but figured it would be fun. The location was great and Latitude 18 had great food and drinks. The bartender was fun and the people were very friendly. We found out that we don't sleep well on boats, so probably wouldn't do it again. For people who can - this would be the perfect place!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple