“Beautiful view and accommodations!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bay Breeze Villa

Beautiful Bay Breeze Villa
Down island view from the swimming pool. Overlooking beautiful Bolongo Bay and Buck Island.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful Bay Breeze Villa
Down island view from the swimming pool.
Overlooking beautiful Bolongo Bay and Buck Island.
Ocean view from behind the Villa.
Cruise ship entering the harbor taken from the Villa deck
Morning view of Safe Harbor from Master Bedroom
Dining area in great room
Great room with amazing views
Living area next to kitchen in great room
Guest Bedroom with Bathroom just outside the door
Master Bedroom with Bathroom inside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Carol P
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Beautiful view and accommodations!”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This vacation was my first on St Thomas. I could not believe how nice the Bay Breeze Villa is!
Nice kitchen, 2 large bedrooms and bathrooms, wraparound balcony, pool---if you are looking for some relaxation, THIS IS YOUR PLACE!

Liked best: The wraparound balcony
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Large groups
15 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review. Sorry for the delay in responding, computer at the doctor. Again, we really appreciate your time and hope to see you again in the future. Lisa and Richard
Kirk H
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome rental!”
Reviewed 30 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This place exceeded my expectations. I was welcomed upon my arrival by Richard, who was one of the owners of the rental, and felt like I was greeting an old friend. The view was beyond incredible, and the top suite was spotlessly clean. I had so much fun exploring the island during my stay, thanks in part to Richard and Lisa's recommendations. Would return in a heartbeat...and fully intend to.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hosts, and stellar view
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
People with pets
Saltmel07
Ny
“Amazing”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This villa was beyond beautiful, from the amazing home to the tranquilizing views I would recommend staying here during your visit to St. Thomas. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. I can't wait to return

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about the home
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
16 Apr 2015
It was a pleasure having you here...I think you all elevated the islands "Fun Quotient" a few notches while you were on Island. Hope to see you again!!
Sue_Tim_2...
Annandale, Virginia
“Amazing views, awesome breeze!”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Had a great stay at the Bay Breeze Villa! Clean, safe, centrally located, 5 mins from totally awesome Bluebeards Beach. Lisa and Richard gave us great advice while staying with them - where to eat, swim, beach, shop - and where not to do those things. Even recommended the ferry to St. John (which we didn't even know was a possibility). Very welcoming. Even the pets welcomed us often as we came "home" each evening. One little item that put it over the top for me, as we got home in the evening to a dark driveway and stairway, they made sure to turn the lights on for us before unloading the car. Also, very conveniently gave us snorkel and beach gear to use during our stay so that we didn't have to bring our own or rent any. Unfortunately, we never did get to see the turtles, although the kids did leave food behind for them. Highly recommended. Thanks Lisa and Richard for a great, relaxing stay!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and the hospitality!
Liked least: Could have used paper products (paper towel, napkins, tissues) in the unit.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
12 Apr 2015
Thank you so much Sue, Tim, Zoe and Zach!! We really enjoyed having you here and want to thank you for treating the Villa with so much care. Hope to see again one day! =)
smartinso...
Dade City, Florida
“Truly beautiful home,Gracious hosts,Spectacular view”
Reviewed 3 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I spent a lot of time(weeks) looking at places...while there I was able to see all the places I looked at on-line ..."In person".... there was no comparison, this villa surpassed all the others in every way!!!

Lisa and Richard have created an incredible getaway to incorporate guests into "island life". This home is spotlessly clean, not over/underdone so you are completely comfortable, everything you need from beach gear to full functioning kitchen. Close to town for eating out/shopping or grocery shopping.

These two are truly gracious hosts( I'm southern ...it matters to me). They have a great balance of being warm and welcoming and giving you privacy to relax and enjoy your vacation. Always available for helpful tips to enhance your stay.

The view is something you have to see, with the glass and deck around three quarters of the house you just cant stop looking out...I will not do it justice with my words.

My only complaint is we couldn't stay longer...after all the research I did I no longer have to do that while visiting St Thomas...this is our place!!!

Liked best: Everything!!!!
Liked least: Nothing, this place is reaaly fantastic
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
12 Jan 2015
Thank you so much, we truly enjoyed having you here. I really hope that you do return to St Thomas and it would be awesome if you stayed here, next time we can have a drink together!! =) Lisa and Richard
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing