“One of the best restaurants in St Thomas”
Review of XO Bistro

XO Bistro
Ranked #12 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Price range: USD 14 - USD 29
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: XO Bistro is the place for fabulous food, wonderful wine, and awesome atmosphere. Whether it’s lunch, dinner, happy hour or late night, XO Bistro is the place to please your palate. Our extensive and constantly changing wine menu ensures you’ll find a glass or bottle perfectly suited to your taste and meal. XO Bistro features daily lunch and dinner specials, including our famous Prime Rib night on Monday and Thursday as well as home cookin on Tuesday’s. If and when you’re in the mood for some adult libations, our twice daily happy hour including beer, wine, Cruzan rum and Stoli Vodka has something for everyone! Happy hour is from 11-6pm daily and 10-2 nightly. If you are looking for a place where all the locals go, you’ll find many of the same friendly smiling faces in this air conditioned watering hole with perks such as a frequent diner buy 10 get one free lunch card! When in the mood to relax and enjoy live music, Sunday nights are kicked off with a variety of local talent. XO Bistro is located next to Banco Popular in Redhook Plaza, less than a five minute walk from the St. John ferry. We open at 11am Monday thru Saturday and are open for dinner 7 days a week, starting at 6 oclock on Sunday’s. The bar is open every night until 2am. Please call 779-2069 to make a reservation. We look forward to wining and dining you soon! Thank you to all our patrons for voting us best bartending staff in the Virgin Islands four years in a row!
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We make it a point to eat dinner here every trip, and sometimes have eaten there multiple times. The lamb is phenomenal with a great mixture of flavors. My daughter and her friend both enjoyed their steak with blue cheese mashed potato. Service is always good and we enjoyed their infused cocktails. This trip XO had stiff competition for best meal when we discovered Slice on Sapphire beach. I will be diplomatic and rank them a tie. XO seems a little "fancier" with the dim lighting and dreamy atmosphere, Slice is more casual, overlooking a swimming pool. But you won't go wrong with the food at either one. Highly reccomend.

There are newer reviews for XO Bistro

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We had lunch at the bistro was reasonably priced and the meal was delicious. I had a mauhi sandwich and my husband had a turkey wrap. Both were delicious. Great drinks and prices as well.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We live here on the island and have been here multiple times. The food never disappoints. One my most recent visit, I ordered the spinach dip as an appetizer, and it was a large portion, almost could've been a meal in itself. It was so good that I took my meal home and enjoyed it later. They have a great selection of wines and also good deals during their daily happy hour.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

The service and food are excellent! You can make reservations for easy seating.
I highly recommend XO

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best steak sandwich I've ever had. Perfect ratio of meat, cheese, and bread. And the entire sandwich was so moist but he bread was toasted, not soggy. Just so so good.