Open today: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Absolutely amazing, I can't imagine a better time!

You will not find a better day on St. Thomas! We toured with Web, the owner. He is THE MAN... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
M2811ATericw
Seneca, South Carolina
Incredible Surfing Experience in Hull Bay

My family and I (3 siblings, my wife, and my brother's gf) were looking to do some surfing while... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
cragjunkie

Recommended experiences in and around St. Thomas
from USD 76.50
from USD 55.75
from USD 90.00
from USD 85.00
More Info
All reviews hull bay beach adventure sea turtles fish octopus cruise ship scenic overlooks private tour these guys photo package marine life private beach crab great guide rum punch our entire trip secret harbour
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We were in St Thomas in December 2017 and had the pleasure of having Web and Squid as our guides. Secret Harbour was amazing !!We were essentially the only ones there! We had a family of 8 and we all agreed it was the highlight of our trip !!!!! We had all kinds of skill levels and ages and they accommodated all of us! We saw all kinds of marine life and we wouldn't have seen half of it if it weren't for Squid and Web . They pointed out all kinds of things and taught us about each one!. Squid took picture of what we saw and of us and that was great! This experience was so much better than what the cruise ship had to offer. We also went to some other areas in St Thomas for beautiful views of the island. They picked us up at the dock and dropped us off. No driving for us to try and find anything. We had lunch at a cute little restaurant on the beach. We would definitely do this again! Thanks Web and Squid!!!!

1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

People for-go the cruise excursions &!do this instead, you’ll be so glad you did!!!! Hakko took us on a tour of the island & snorkling today! It was incredible!!! We started with a snorkel trip at Coki Bay— Hakko bought some fish food & it was an incredible experience feeding & swimming with fish! We stopped at a couple scenic point to take pictures. And snorkel that one other spot where we saw sea turtle, squid and octopus!! Then he took us to an awesome lunch spot overlooking the port side of the island. Hakko was so much fun, felt like we were hanging out with a good friend. He was knowledgeable about the island as well!! He brings drinks & all the gear you’ll need!

—just some advice, make sure when you are meeting you clarify whether it’s ship time or local time!

—wear sunscreen, especially on your back. The sun doesn’t feel that hot but when you’re snorkeling face down you’ll get a ton of sun!!! We’re crispy!!!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank daysegrl
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We had so much fun with our guide Hakko today. We snorkeled Secret Harbour Beach for several hours. Saw all sorts of fish and coral. After we took a tour of the island before going to a great local restaurant called High Dive. High Dive was perfect! We got great views of our cruise ship and Magens Bay. This company was prompt to respond, reasonably priced and totally accommodating. Most importantly, FUN! I would recommend to anyone because it can be tailored to your interest and abilities.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We visited St. Thomas not too long after the hurricanes ravaged the area. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but our guide, Hakko, made it a great day of sightseeing.

He greeted us at the pier, and quickly got us to the other side of the island, away from the crowds (for which we were very grateful after spending the past few days on a cruise ship). It was just my husband and myself on the tour, so everything was personalized to our tastes.

We told him we wanted to snorkel and hike, but alas, the hiking trail conditions were questionable after the storms. No problem, we headed off to snorkel in a very quiet, secluded area. We saw large sea urchins, corals, and scores of fish, but no sea turtles. The turtle population has diminished considerably with the loss of habitat and sea grass from the storms... so just know this going in if you have your hopes set on that.

Onto a few scenic overlooks to appreciate the area and surrounding islands. Hakko is quite knowledgeable and oriented us to the BVIs, PR, and other nearby areas. Add in the challenge of driving around the many electric and road crews still cleaning up the area and we were happy to have him behind the wheel.

We asked for a very specific type of restaurant for lunch, and the place he brought us to was just perfect. Afterward, we strolled a few shops at my request, and finished up our day collecting sea glass at a beach known for it (and we were informed it's illegal to remove seashells from the island).

By the end of the day, I really felt like we were hanging out with an old friend. Hakko is clearly dedicated to showing his customers a good time, and is very easy to spend the day with.

Absolutely I'd recommend both him and St. Thomas Scuba and Snorkel (assuming their other guides are as wonderful).

1  Thank Scarletleaf
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I and 12 yr old son are Scuba certified and found this company via TripAdvisor. It was worth it. Web the owner, a native californian with the gift of gab and very patient. He was on time and drove us to the shore at hull bay. Diving on single tank was a little murky but we were down for about 1 hr. Web was open and willing to assist. The pricing was reasonable and good equipment. The family truly enjoyed the time was spent. Was able to see schools of small fish, huge lobster and lion fish. Went down about 35 ft. Great fun and would use again.