All reviews coki beach infinity pool sea weed presidential unit margarita maker large hot tub presidential reserve chill bar parrot show a losing battle several iguanas lounge chairs on the beach great shower margarita mix ice machine spent a week golf cart
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Had, now cancelled, reservations for mid-September. Website did not, and still has not, disclosed that the resort beach is closed and that the main pool will also be closed for several weeks in September. After reservations were made we discovered on our own that the beach is closed due to sargassum, a seaweed influx that is affecting a lot of Caribbean islands. Nothing can be done about the seaweed, but it should have been disclosed. Then we found out, also on our own, that the main pool, the resort's MAIN attraction, will be closed for PLANNED maintenance. Planned maintenance a mere couple of months after the resort's reopening! I am writing this because I feel we were mislead and that everyone who has plans to vacation there in the near future should be made aware of the closures.,

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
9  Thank Beth P
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a 1 bedroom Presidential Suite in Bldg 7 overlooking the beach. The beach is still overrun with algae, so take the short walk to Coki Beach. The newly remodeled resort is simply beautiful. My room was spacious and comfortable. You will need to take a taxi to/from most places, including restaurants (only restaurant nearby is Margaritaville, and the menu is limited and pricey), however, the $1 and $2 Safari bus will take you into Red Hook or Downtown. Make sure to head up to the hillside Infinity pool. It is a hidden gem. My only disappointment during my stay was that they provided a state of the art Margarita maker, ice machine and glasses in the rooms, but no mix. I asked about purchasing, but it was $60 for the package. Not a bad price for enough tequila, triple sec and mix for at least 2 dozen margaritas. However, it took a couple of days to get a clear price and, by the time we received this information, we were leaving in 36 hours. Even my friend and I could not consume THAT many margaritas in that short of time. However, because of the inconvenience, Jules, the Guest Services Manager was very generous. She and the entire staff went above and beyond to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Special shout outs to Bub, Travis and Andre who were extremely kind, patient and helpful. Due to the excellent service and lovely accommodations, I will definitely be back for a longer stay as soon as possible. But, I will be sure to bring my own Margarita mix.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
11  Thank Tracey P
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We live in St. Thomas right down the street from Margaritaville. The food is always good, great wait staff. Get the mahi its terrific. Burgers good too. We always take company there when they come down for a visit. Go when there is a band if you want more than just dinner.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Deb D
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Visited before the storms last year. Many shops not open. But 5 o'clock and pools are open. Beautiful pools and fun activities. A few shots of rum help us climb the hill. Every night there is some kind of entertainment. More golf carts than last year. The gate guard just automatically orders one when we get off the bus or "safari " They clean everyday but the beach is covered with sea grass. The larger units have been used by the workers so there doesn't seem to be as many tourist. Have met several people that we see at the pools or Cokie beach.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Baileyh0
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Where do I began first there is not a beach at the resort that can be used at this time so bring PLENTY of money to catch the cash cabs around to another beach.. the resort only takes you 3 days a week to the nearby Coki Beach which is full of sketchy locals ( I didn’t feel like my belongings were safe from thieves so som one had to stay at the chairs at all times) at 10 and picks up at 4pm ONLY so don’t over sleep or get too hot at the beach before 4pm or your out of luck.. Ridiculous I know... check the pictures I posted for proof.. then most of the staff was pleasant but some were nasty and pressed if u wanted an extra towel.. I mean I shower when I wake and when I return from the beach not excessive I don’t think.. the rest of the resort is pretty.. the pool is nice and the bar is nice.. only go here if your adventurous to travel around to different beaches and if you bring plenty of money for the expensive cabs.. we took the safari which is cheaper. go at your own will‍♀️

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family