“Good vegan options”

Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A waterfront neighborhood cafe in downtown Frederiksted serving breakfast and lunch 5 days a week...
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Their veggie burger can be made vegan and it's very good. So are their margaritas. Friendly staff as well.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This is our 5th trip staying in Frederiksted and Polly's never disappoints us. My wife had the daily special - two eggs over a rice bowl with pineapple, bacon, and scallions. I had a taste and it was delicious. I had a more traditional American breakfast sandwich with eggs, bacon, tomato and lettuce. We left feeling full and satisfied.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Polly's is a cute little place for a coffee, smoothie or healthy lunch. Wide open doors across from the pier- a good place to get some breakfast before your dive too.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

My husband ended up in St Croix last week. We explored a bit but there wasn't much there or so we thought, until we stopped in at Pollys for a cocktail. We were so impressed with the selection of food on offer that we decided to eat there aswell. We had the veggie burger and house slaw and a plate of nachos. We also shared the house cocktail and a pina colada. The food and drinks were excellent; tasty, fresh and good quality ingredients. The total bill came to around $38. There is free WiFi if you spend $10. The owner and staff were efficient, super friendly and helpful. Although the owner is from mainland USA, Pollys has a really relaxed Caribbean feel. I would strongly recommend dropping in. My only reservation is, I am not sure how kids under 13/14 would like it. However, they do have a garden where you can sit which might help keep the younger generation happy.

1  Thank 53,628
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We were really pleased with Polly's. We were advised to try "Presidente" beer, a beer made in the Dominican Republic. Great!!!