Club Comanche(Christiansted)
USD 146
USD 264
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 312/night.

Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
USD 276
  • Restaurant
USD 1,500
USD 1,263
TripAdvisor
The Buccaneer St Croix(Christiansted)
Company House Hotel(Christiansted)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe cottagescheney baybug spraygreen cayno see umstime sharelaid backnew ownersocean viewrental carcleaned dailywater toyssmall islandwest endsea turtlesrestaurant barfamily vacation
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We knew the hurricanes had hit the Caribbean pretty hard in September 2017. But who knew they had such a resilient spirit! I mean this place was "postcard beautiful". Its right on the beach. We had an ocean view, and it seemed as if everywhere you looked you had the beach to yourself. Power lines were down, no cable, no phone, no restaurant but still best Xmas ever! Debbie alerted us ahead of time via email. Suggested that we rent a car which was fabulous! Great communication! Ian and maintenance were working hard. Generators were awesome! Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: all private cottages, all rooms are good
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 23happycamper
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful grounds, cute cottages, nice staff! We sought refuge here to avoid post-Irma power and water outages at our house. Air conditioned. Kind front desk lady offered us an early check in, "no problem." Excellent rates and beautiful beach. Would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I decided to stay at Chenay Bay Beach Resort, after deliberating on locations and hotels to stay on a solo trip in St. Croix. Situated about 15 minutes from Christiansted, I opted to rent a car、which was the best choice. Plus FREE parking!! The resort employee (Ian) was very accommodating with my requests and booked me in unit #49; with an ocean view, strong WIFI signal and slightly away from the pool area. Besides the few bugs here and there (island life) and a little up keeping within the unit, I was content. Will be booking my next trip to Cruz and staying at CBBR again!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Made reservations for my wife's birthday a month in advance, stopped in and my wife picked out the perfect cottage. Showed up the day of reservation and we were moved, yet no one could tell me why, was told it was "better" cottage. Cottage was dirty, broken items including stove top, tiles, light switches Marchetti laying in the grass by our cottage for two days. I finally gave it to the maintenance men before some kid got hurt. Then well at the bar at 830 a gentleman was having a medical issue and I was asked by the bar tender to get help from the front desk. Man behind the desk was a customer? Called the emergency # and the night clerk was down the road 10 minutes away getting a Pizza. When checking out I was told the manager wasn't in, I left my # and asked to her call me. I waited two weeks to right this review to give them a chance to fix this. No one ever called. The sad thing for them is I'm a local and had planed to book about 20 nights with them in the next year and more in the following years. I will not recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This property is about 10 minutes or so outside Christiansted, located directly on Chenay Bay. We chose it at the last possible minute as our plane was taxiing in Miami, based on price, location and the reviews here. The online booking didn't make it to the hotel, probably because it was the middle of low season and they weren't looking every 15 minutes for new bookings. The young man in the office got us registered quickly and even made two trips to different units to make sure he was putting us in one that was clean and ready. Although we paid for garden view, we had a surprisingly good view of Green Cay.

The rooms are in one and two unit cottages spread around a low hillside on the bay. It was a very short walk from any unit to the pool and the beach. The pool was clean and in good condition. The beach side outdoor restaurant (this time of year) is closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so it was a stroke of luck we were able to eat our first dinner there on Sunday night and our last lunch there on Thursday. The food is first rate and we got to meet the chef. Very nice fellow who was obviously proud of the food he served. He should be proud of it. The service from the bar manager was very friendly and good.

Be aware that this is an island property. That means that you find the occasional bug in your room or deal with no-see-ums at the beach bar. While I wasn't bothered, my teenage daughter donated a fair amount of blood during our dinner through bug bites. I highly recommend bug spray from the waist down if eating there in the evening. And you should eat there in the evening. The sun sets over open water between Green Cay and Christiansted, and if you're lucky you'll get a sunset worthy of writing home about like we did.

Overall, if you're looking for a quiet, laid back property on a beautiful, calm beach outside the "bustle" of Christiansted, definitely look at this place. It's pretty great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family