All reviews mini golf starlite grille gift shop driving range st croix the general manager recommend renting a car nightly entertainment east end of the island curt casino rok vacation ocean caribbean beaches dive
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms are dated however the place, the food, the people are phenomenal!!! The weather is always with a nice breeze to assist with the heat and best part is the gorgeous memorable blue waters are always warm!!! ENJOY!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MYDONNA2003
Divi2017, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This place is absolutely a waste of time! The staff are not willing to help you. The resort is full of trash and very outdated! They have no fresh food selection, most foods are fried, and you can not find food after 10pm on the resort. If you are wanting food, you must walked down the unlit street to the casino for food that takes an hour to be finished. The premium rooms are away from everything in a different section of the hotel. The pools are dirty and not taken care of. For this hotel being an all inclusive, they do not provide what it should. You only have the option of Cruzan Rum for most drinks. Tequila is not an option at any of the bars, unless you go to the casino. God forbid you get a cold bottle of water, a hot cup of coffee, or someone to help you without an attitude that follows. No where on their website does it say you are in the middle of no where with nothing to do. They should suggest renting a car on their website. The hotel's "shuttle service" is sketchy as hell. If you were their friend, you would not have to pay. If you were a regular guest, you would have to pay anywhere from $15 to $30 a person each way. I made my complaints during my stay and no one was willing to help me. The poor wedding that was taking place at the hotel had to use the buffet that all guests eat at because they did not have what was asked for their reception. This was our honeymoon trip and it was awful!

Room Tip: Do not stay here at all. It is not worth your time, headache, or your money!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nikki S

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay. We will be sharing your review with the resort management.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Being ill and having need for rest... my daughter and yet another pastor friend, traveled to what was expected to be a pleasure experience... which ended up being a nightmare experience for all concerned.
Had to change rooms (all) ... being handicapped I had use of a fifty service elevator. Being professional, I had need of a telephone to communicate with my travel partners and back to my home-business... my phones only worked part of my stay.
After complaining over-and-over I brought this matter to the attention of the CEO, who had breakfast sent to my room... but no apology from he nor his staff for the unpleasant stay. Being an invalid may my journey less than a vacation... for me nor those who traveled with me. Any pleasure I experience, I had to pay out of pocket for it.
My promise is to never revisit that Hotel Divi Carina Bay with All insanities included - again!

Room Tip: All rooms are positioned facing the beach. No Room Service!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kelan B, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

We thank you for sharing a review. We are very disappointed with the comments made overall. We here at Divi enjoy giving our guests a great experience during their stay. We may not have it all but just ask us and we will try our best to accommodated your wishes. I'm very disappointed and saddened but we will continue to train our staff and give our best to our customers. We hope your visit the US Virgin Islands again no matter where you choose to stay.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

It's clear that this is a hotel struggling to keep up. It's dated and not recently updated or renovated. The rooms, while clean, are old looking. The beach was covered with an invasive seaweed and while that was no fault of the hotel, it was disappointing. The reason for the rating though was really the service. The best service we got were the taxi guys. They were really flexible with taking us all over the island the weekend we were there. The worst service came from the front desk, the bar and the dining. The food was subpar, each night only a few entree choices and things were either over cooked or under seasoned. On Sunday around 10am, when a normal resort would already be full swing, there was only a single bartender taking care of the entire hotel. One. And he was swamped. So the rooms were dated, the food sucked, the single pool near the beach was small and okay, and the only good bar tending that happened was happening during the wedding we were attending. Other than that, it was bad. Also, bring everything you need with you because you can't count on the gift shop or "dive" shop to be open consistently.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jennica S

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We apologize for the service you experienced during your stay. It is our goal to exceed expectations by providing excellent service for our guests. The management team is aware and we will address the issue. We are very happy that you got to come out and venture into our island. I know you made some memories and its our hope that you come to visit St. Croix no matter where you stay.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It was absolutely great. The all inclusive was right down our alley and we really enjoyed our visit. I particularly liked the pizza that was not far from the room. The staff was friendly. Although there was a situation with Expedia and a online special that included vouchers but the resort wasn't aware of. It was taken care of and we'll be coming back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Antonio J
Kelan B, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are glad enjoyed your stay on the island of St.Croix. The pizza at East End is on of a kind. I think it has something to do with the dough and salt in the air. We are glad that everything went well and we hope to see you all soon